Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been bad for a while but now it's just getting absurd ....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been bad for a while but now it's just getting absurd ....

The media STINKS (nice word for what I really want to say)... clearly biased and now they aren't even trying to be covert about it.

I was in the store two days ago and while waiting in line I saw 5 magazine covers on the stand. Four of them had Palin bashing/contraversy/scandal covers and articles and the other one had a wonderful/praising/flattering cover and article about Obama and his wife and family.

Yeah, it's not obvious.

The media is just the propaganda arm of the democratic party.
    "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Originally posted by Driven View Post

The media STINKS (nice word for what I really want to say)... clearly biased and now they aren't even trying to be covert about it.

I was in the store two days ago and while waiting in line I saw 5 magazine covers on the stand. Four of them had Palin bashing/contraversy/scandal covers and articles and the other one had a wonderful/praising/flattering cover and article about Obama and his wife and family.

Yeah, it's not obvious.

The media is just the propaganda arm of the democratic party.'

Good post. But the last line should've read 'The media is just the propaganda arm of the democratic and republican party's.

They are one and the same party.

Comment

The media is a business. They don't pledge allegiance to anybody but the faces on the dollar signs that keeps their empires afloat. They put out what sells. No magazines or stations had round the clock coverage of the Wright scandal?

Palin is the story of the week because nobody knew who she was and she has the same kind of rock-star effect that Obama did. And like Obama, she's going to get some (unwarranted and warranted) good publicity and some (unwarranted and warranted) negative publicity as well. Its nothing new...

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
        Good post. But the last line should've read 'The media is just the propaganda arm of the democratic and republican party's.

They are one and the same party.

They are one and the same party
        +1 wow. You see it too?
        They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5185 users online. 295 members and 4890 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X