Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a crock: The View

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What a crock: The View

    I was looking on you tube and stumbled across this gem:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIrMRw4Gm8

    "Ambush" is right. This is the total summary of liberal elites from Oprah to Oberman. I think that it is funny that they were trying to compare the differences of Palin/Biden and dodge the McCain/Obama issue in regards to townhall meetings. Isn't one the pres candidate and the other the vice??????? Funny. They are a bunch of liberal tards.
    Space for rent .........

  • #2
    He handled that very well in my opinion, what b!tches

    Comment


    • #3
      The media STINKS... clearly biased and now they aren't even trying to be covert about it.

      I was in the store two days ago and while waiting in line I saw 5 magazine covers on the stand. Four of them had Palin bashing/contraversy/scandal cover articles and the other one had a wonderful/praising/flattering cover and article about Obama and his wife and family.

      Yeah, it's not obvious.
      "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Driven View Post
        The media STINKS... clearly biased and now they aren't even trying to be covert about it.

        I was in the store two days ago and while waiting in line I saw 5 magazine covers on the stand. Four of them had Palin bashing/contraversy/scandal cover articles and the other one had a wonderful/praising/flattering cover and article about Obama and his wife and family.

        Yeah, it's not obvious.
        I've seen em' I just kinda laugh at it, because, you can't tell them to stop or anything and sometimes they've actually got ones that are funny.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ugh, The View, I can only stomach 2 minutes of it...I don't know how I did it, anyway, I'm guessing they bashed McCain the entire interview...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            They said something about him falling in step with GOP Party lines to get himself elected, and they hope he changes back to the "old mccain" after the election. It has to better without Rosie O Donnell though right? I don't watch the show so idk, but from what I know about Rosie.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't know why McCain would have gone on that show to start with, but whats funny is the fact that when he screwed his own party, in the past, by siding with the democrats, I guess he thought he was getting in good with the media who gleefully called him a maverick, lavashing him with all this praise. Now since becoming the nominee, he is getting treated like I always thought they would if he ran for President. So, hows it workin for ya, Johnny! You better start remembering the people who will be actually voting for ya, putting you in office. Dummy.
              The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

              Comment


              • #8
                Prior to Michelle Obama appearing on The View, the women had to agree to a list of issues that was off limits for discussion or Michelle wouldn't come on the show.
                The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wha...you mean the media is biased? Naw. Couldn't be. That unethical behavior is outlined quite clearly in the freshman year of all Journalism majors in college. You must be mistaken.
                  The All New
                  2013
                  BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                  Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                  - M1Garand

                  (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I bet you won't see obama doing any interviews surrounded by 4 hardcore conservatives.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by benron View Post
                      I bet you won't see obama doing any interviews surrounded by 4 hardcore conservatives.
                      That'd be priceless

                      Obama; surrounded by Babe Buchannan, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter and maybe Condi ?
                      The All New
                      2013
                      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                      - M1Garand

                      (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here's another one - it is Joy (the really ugly one with the head the size of a footlocker) on Larry King:

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D87T...eature=related

                        It shows clips of her ready to go down on Obama and another where she would rather have stuck a knife in McCains throt than talk with him. Good for Larry for showing them but he gives her a pass by not following up on it. Eh, he is a lib as well.

                        This represents the lib media as well. And there are still people who can't admit that there is a media bias.

                        McCain and PALIN!!!!!!!!!!! just may get elected DESPITE the forces in our media working against them.
                        Space for rent .........

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm pretty sure "the view" is a talk show and not "the media", or is Jerry Springer and Montel considered "the media" as well.
                          "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure "the view" is a talk show and not "the media", or is Jerry Springer and Montel considered "the media" as well.
                            Exactly.

                            Not that i like the show, but let's call it what it is.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
                              Here's another one - it is Joy (the really ugly one with the head the size of a footlocker) on Larry King:

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D87T...eature=related

                              It shows clips of her ready to go down on Obama and another where she would rather have stuck a knife in McCains throt than talk with him. Good for Larry for showing them but he gives her a pass by not following up on it. Eh, he is a lib as well.

                              This represents the lib media as well. And there are still people who can't admit that there is a media bias.

                              McCain and PALIN!!!!!!!!!!! just may get elected DESPITE the forces in our media working against them.
                              This is like the 10th time I've seen you throw in some random personal attack on a celebrity/politician. "Joy (the really ugly one with the head the size of a footlocker)". I mean...you ARE a grown-man, right?

                              And like others have said, "The View" is a day-time talk-show, its not a political show, its not part of the 'media'. Its a talk-show. The criteria for being a host on "The View" is being loud and having a (part of female anatomy). These aren't correspondents, anchors or journalist. To call them members of the media, like others have said, is a complete joke. If you think "The View" represents "liberal bias" in the media, you're doing a disservice to all the intelligent people in the world who actually believe in the 'liberal media' claims. There ARE examples of bias, but this is not one of them...

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6412 users online. 364 members and 6048 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X