300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama on O'Reilly part 4

I was going to post parts 2 & 3, but you can find it on youtube.

PART 4

No one can deny his intelligence. Obviously, most just have issues with his politics.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
    I was going to post parts 2 & 3, but you can find it on youtube.

PART 4

No one can deny his intelligence. Obviously, most just have issues with his politics.
    I will. If a person has idiotic policies, they don't get a pass with me b/c the media loves him.

(BTW Republican = stupid, Democrat = genius when you ask libs)
    Space for rent .........

Comment

Really?! The reverse happens when you ask a Republican... That's how the parties are...

Comment

I'll second Scratched13. I can doubt his intelligence big time. He picked Copy Cat Biden instead of the Hilldabeast.

What a maroon. But he is smooth. Kinda reminds me of the First Black President - Slick Willie!
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

way for o'reilly to call the Europeans weak and cowardly. Hes an idiot.

On another note, Obama did a good job under fire, but I still don't like him
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post

Really?! The reverse happens when you ask a Republican... That's how the parties are...
            While there are plenty of idiot libs out there, my biggest problem with liberals (and a lot of Dems fall into this catagory) is that they don't use logic, they use emotion. Creates bigger problems.

Anyway, look at how Reps are portrayed in the media. Dumb and/or senile. Look at how a lot of Dems are portrayed = smart but, sure, we'll throw in "robotic" or "womanizing" or something else to make it seem like we are being fair. Whatever.
            Space for rent .........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4344 users online. 280 members and 4064 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X