300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin; A Breathe of Fresh Air

So Palin has no experience running a country, eh? Look at Georgia's Saakashvili's lack of experience and how he single-handedly ran a military operation from a safe distance using his cell phone. LOL.

-------------------

Georgia Eager to Rebuild Its Defeated Armed Forces

A man photographed a South Ossetian guardsman Aug. 12 in front of a burned Georgian tank in Tskhinvali, the enclave’s capital.

By C. J. CHIVERS and THOM SHANKER
    Published: September 2, 2008

TBILISI, Georgia — Just weeks after Georgia’s military collapsed in panic in the face of the Russian Army, its leaders hope to rebuild and train its armed forces as if another war with Russia is almost inevitable...

'...Mr. Saakashvili and his advisers also say that even though he has no tactical military experience, he was at one time personally directing important elements of the battle — giving orders over a cellphone and deciding when to move a brigade from western to central Georgia to face the advancing Russian columns...'

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/03/wo...ld&oref=slogin

How exactly does this relate to Palin who has 10X the experience running anything more than Obama??

Any lack of experience you claim Palin has you automatically make Obama look that much worse.

Obama has zero military leadership qualifications, Palin ran the AK ANG for two years.
    Obama has zero executive experience (go ahead with the AK is so small it doesn’t count) while she has two years as Governor and 8 as mayor. Those who argue it doesn’t count, why don’t you go try and run a small town and tell me any simpleton can do it?

In fact, Obama has never voted on a major bill, introduced any real legislation he SOLEY authored (sorry, riding coat tails doesn’t count), and doesn’t have anything of substance to account of or his whopping six months in office.

Comment

Kind of sad that it's come down to saying someone has the executive experience to run this country because they have 8 years experience running a town smaller than most city blocks...

...Where o' where have the leaders gone?..

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
        Kind of sad that it's come down to saying someone has the executive experience to run this country because they have 8 years experience running a town smaller than most city blocks...

You mean vs. someone who has no experience running anything? I'll take the 8 years running a small town AND 2 running an entire state.

Comment

+1 for sinned
          What Is A Veteran?
          A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
            How exactly does this relate to Palin who has 10X the experience running anything more than Obama??
            aahh, "how"?? obviously yoyu DON'T know Obamas' resume- please STOP repeating what you "heard"

Any lack of experience you claim Palin has you automatically make Obama look that much worse.
            you are kidding rt???? If Rudy "america's mayor" Guiliani isn't "qualified what makes you think a hick town mayor is for VP?/ my patrol area alone had over 8,000 residents and business employees,and I was assigned to a one man unit to patrol the area- guess that means I'm "qualified" to become deputy director of the FBI, by your lame logic.

Obama has zero military leadership qualifications, Palin ran the AK ANG for two years.
            First off ,Palin has been governor for ,what, 19-20 months???!!! and ,BTW, she has a CIVILIAN command authority on case of natural disasters(meaning if things got bad and th AK state troopers couldn't handle it, she'd dial on her phone for the GENERAL of the AK ARNG and ANG,then sit and hope that things worked!!!!), - STOP making it out as if Palin was some sort of quasi- general leading the troops into battle( against who? drunken inuits ,fisherman and bears??????) The Alaska ARNG is deployed in the W.O.T in Afghanistan- when did Palin fly over there and lead them into combat?????.......hmmm? ! oh, she has NEVER left the U.S.

Obama has zero executive experience (go ahead with the AK is so small it doesn’t count) while she has two years as Governor and 8 as mayor. Those who argue it doesn’t count, why don’t you go try and run a small town and tell me any simpleton can do it?
            Actually I do - I'm a community liaison officer,pretty much doing it right now,if you consider what hoops and issues I deal with for MY "whopping" community of 8K.. but the locals here worry more about getting killed by a more dangerous animal than a bear- man.....

In fact, Obama has never voted on a major bill, introduced any real legislation he SOLEY authored (sorry, riding coat tails doesn’t count), and doesn’t have anything of substance to account of or his whopping six months in office.

poor sad creature- shows your contempt for Obama( "I wonder really why") first off , Palin was tapped for the #2 spot in the feeble McCain candidacy- while OBama is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT( not the second place position) and he's been in office serving and voting on bills for - first a POPULATION of 780,000 on the state level and recently for the "last two yrs" for a state of 12 MILLION for a total of (12) yrs total.

well be happy with your "choice" when she heads back to Alaska and moose skinning in December,while Biden enjoys the comfort of the vice presidents residence.

as for her speech? i thought it was powerful( and equally cheerleader empty),but if you tune into some of those corny WWF scripted "wrestling shows"- you'll hear buxom female wrestlers reading their rehearsed scripts in the same loud, ranchy voice......
            Last edited by DOAcop38; 09-04-2008, 07:20 AM.
            "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

down the crapper-" i know", when the countries poor need help and resources, good ol' VP choice can parachute out of McCains fighter- bomber ,and into the backwoods where she can hunt 'em up some roadkill stew...... this is
              "joke" to say more MATURE, experienced female candidates weren't available in the republican party??????? Palin is lucky she'll deal with the polite Joe Biden in the VP debates, and NOT a REAL EXPERIENCED WOMAN like the far brighter and more intelligent Hillary Clinton who would slap her stupid about her lack of real world political experience..........
              "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Wow, I dont think I have ever heard someone use the words "brighter and more intelligent Hillary Clinton" in any sentence in comparing her to anyone. I once thought that I heard it all.
                What Is A Veteran?
                A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
                  You mean vs. someone who has no experience running anything? I'll take the 8 years running a small town AND 2 running an entire state.
                  sad - you actually live in major ,modern State and should KNOW better than believing the B.S. the republican party is pushing into your face- your support of mitt romney or ron Paul would would have been better....

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
                    aahh, "how"?? obviously yoyu DON'T know Obamas' resume- please STOP repeating what you "heard".
                    Well lets hear it, what is the rest of Obama's impressive resume'.

you are kidding rt???? If Rudy "america's mayor" Guiliani isn't "qualified what makes you think a hick town mayor is for VP?/ my patrol area alone had over 8,000 residents and business employees,and I was assigned to a one man unit to patrol the area- guess that means I'm "qualified" to become deputy director of the FBI, by your lame logic..
                    Who said Guiliani wasn't qualified, I never did. I don't like his politics but he is certainly qualified.

First off ,Palin has been governor for ,what, 19-20 months???!!! and ,BTW, she has a CIVILIAN command authority, to use in case of natural disasters- STOP making it out as if Palin was some sort of quasi- general leading the troops into battle( against who? drunken inuits ,fisherman and bears) The Alaska ARNG is deployed in the W.O.T in Afghanistan- when did Palin fly over there and lead them into battle?????.......hmmm? ! oh, she has NEVER left the U.S..
                    Civilian command or not, she still has SOME working knowledge at the command level.

Actually I do - I'm a community liaison officer,pretty much doing it right now,if you consider what hoops and issues I deal with for MY "whopping" community of 8K.. but the locals here worry more about getting killed by a more dangerous animal than a bear- man......
                    Wow, here is my impressed expression. You are a community liason, ohhh. Your family must be so proud. And how is that the same as being mayor or governor?

poor sad creature- shows your contempt for Obama( "I wonder really why") first off , Palin was tapped for the #2 spot in the feeble McCain candidacy- while OBama is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT( not the second place position) and he's been in office serving and voting on bills for - first a POPULATION of 780,000 on the state level and recently for the "last two yrs" for a state of 12 MILLION for a total of (12) yrs total. .
                    Running for the number 1 slot alright, and God help us all if he actually gets it. Is he somehow a better candidate because he decided to run for the number 1 slot?
                    well be happy with your "choice" when she heads back to Alaska and moose skinning in December,while Biden enjoys the comfort of the vice presidents residence..
                    Good luck with that, God I hope not.
                    as for her speech? i thought it was powerful( and equally cheerleader empty),but if you tune into some of those corny WWF scripted "wrestling shows"- you'll hear buxom female wrestlers reading their rehearsed scripts in the same loud, ranchy voice......
                    Kind of like Obama speechs I guess. He is extremely well spoken with a script...however sounds like a complete idiot (not by accident I'm sure) if caught without it. How many clips would like me to pull where he contradicts himself in the same sentence or talks for 5 minutes about absolutely nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasmblack View Post
                      Wow, I dont think I have ever heard someone use the words "brighter and more intelligent Hillary Clinton" in any sentence in comparing her to anyone. I once thought that I heard it all.
                      Its true-SHE( and NOT Palin) made those 18,000,000 cracks in the glass ceiling ( well maintained by YRS of Republican nepotism and old boy networks); If anyone actually thinks Palin is little more than a distraction and a gimic to win McCain's stale old butt some popularity- GET REAL!! even you rabid CONS( as in convicts,as Cheney and bush should do jail time for the travesty they've visited on this country for the last 8 yrs) didn't support mcCain until you realized you didn't have a choice! At least the democrats had strong opinions about clinton and Obama.........
                      Last edited by DOAcop38; 09-04-2008, 07:32 AM.

Comment

sinned - you really BELIEVE that McCain is going to sweep into Office and DEFY his own party,let alone man up against a majority democratic senate??? yeah, and gov Ah'nuld has made life BETTER in CA( Bet you didn't rabble rouse about how great he was when he went after your CA PERS retirement as an option to pay for state debt,did you??)

remember when you claim the Republicans care about the working man, that you are part of a UNION, and that its the republicans that think civil servants are overpaid and LAZY,not democrats....

Comment

I do not endorse nor support unions, in fact mine is about as worthless as any I have ever seen. So using the Democrats support unions pitch won't work with me.

Arnold on the other is a turd and about as much republican as Hillary or Obama.

MANY civil servants ARE overpaid and lazy.

Comment

?..
                            Correction, to be second in command, not running the country, as opposed to a community organizer with NO executive experience wanting to actually RUN the country.
                            A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Actually I do - I'm a community liaison officer,
                              Sounds like you have just as much executive experience as Obama when he was a community organizer. If I started a block watch would I be a community organizer?
                              "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3359 users online. 191 members and 3168 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X