300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Wait Until December

When the elections are all over and everyone is done complaining about their guy not winning, this board can go back to normal...
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Here here!
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed on the streets

Comment

I just realized I'll have nothing else to do after this election.

Comment

But then the losers will spend the next 4 years complaining about the winner

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
          But then the losers will spend the next 4 years complaining about the winner
          Yup.....and if this time around is any indication, the next presidential election cycle will start again in 2 years
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
            Yup.....and if this time around is any indication, the next presidential election cycle will start again in 2 years
            Prob Hill v. Sarah

Comment

I agree!!!

Just another reason for me to love Christmas this year... i'm retired from the Postal Service now, too

People get insane over the elections... they say and do very strange things. They make up weird stuff

I actually find it rather comical

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                Prob Hill v. Sarah
                I think the Reps are hedging their bets. If McCain /Palin lose they have a good vetted female candidate to go after Hillary in '16. If they win, McCain steps aside after 4 years and Palin goes forward w/ 4 years of experience as VEEP. Hillary must be fuming.
                A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to hear all the complaints you guys are going to have against Obama and Biden.
                  -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

I can't wait to hear the dems complain about us rigging the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                      I just realized I'll have nothing else to do after this election.
                      Uh... life?

Comment

Originally posted by djack16 View Post
                        I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to hear all the complaints you guys are going to have against Obama and Biden.
                        Why? Once they've lost, what will there be to complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by 511R View Post
                          Why? Once they've lost, what will there be to complain about?
                          Lol, you must be suffering from delusions if you think McCain has a chance.
                          Last edited by mjhoyt27; 08-30-2008, 07:34 PM.
                          "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                            Uh... life?
                            Oh.. right.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                              Lol, you must be suffering from delusions if you think McCain has a chance.
                              Ahh, have GOOD chance, Daniel san.

Soon, the Illinois dumb*** will be just a bad memory. B-bye, Barak. Too bad, Nancy. So sad, Harry. Better luck next time, George.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6507 users online. 360 members and 6147 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X