Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License to Procreate...

Dad gets 18 months for forcing girl to kill cat

You need a license to drive, own a gun, even to fish, and yet... Always puzzled me why you can just spit out all the kids you want...

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
    Dad gets 18 months for forcing girl to kill cat

You need a license to drive, own a gun, even to fish, and yet... Always puzzled me why you can just spit out all the kids you want...
    I don't need a license to own a gun.
    The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
      I don't need a license to own a gun.
      You don't need a license -- but it has to be approved right? If you have a felony or certain psychiatric problems, it's illegal... Same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
        You don't need a license -- but it has to be approved right? If you have a felony or certain psychiatric problems, it's illegal... Same thing...
        Yeah, whatever.
        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
          Blarg, Wlaaaargh!
          Fixed!

Comment

There's a big difference between requiring a license to use this-or-that artifice for this-or-that significant purpose, and requiring a license for using nothing other than somatic equipment for possibly reproductive purposes. I think we shouldn't require reproduction licensure, but I think we should create incentives for people to not use the ability irresponsibly.

Comment

Under the plea agreement, Collins must receive counseling and attend parenting classes and substance abuse treatment. The judge also prohibited Collins from owning a pet.
              parenting classes?! he shouldn't get his kids back, EVER!
              This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6136 users online. 326 members and 5810 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X