Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a speech, he's not nearly as polished. I suppose this is to be expected, extemporaneous speech is more difficult. I take it as a sign that he doesn't know his material as well as he should, but for all I know, he's just nervous. The debates will be very instructive ways of comparing the two candidates.

Haha...he doesn't know his material as well as he should...McCain is practically reading his speech! Let's hear that extemperaneous nonsense now.

Ok, I'm really done now

Comment

Originally posted by damode View Post
      The republicans are having a hard time finding people to fill their seats?

Doubt that, im sure theyll talk to their evalengical friends to force their sheeps to fill their seats.

I have a feeling the RNC is going to be just one big ol' sermon talking about god, guns, and how much they hate abortion.
      Some of it will be, but, at least you will know where they stand on issues. After today, I don't think it will matter, McCain just hit a home run with his VP pick.
      A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mister View Post
        Without a speech, he's not nearly as polished. I suppose this is to be expected, extemporaneous speech is more difficult. I take it as a sign that he doesn't know his material as well as he should, but for all I know, he's just nervous. The debates will be very instructive ways of comparing the two candidates.

Haha...he doesn't know his material as well as he should...McCain is practically reading his speech! Let's hear that extemperaneous nonsense now.

Ok, I'm really done now
        McCain is not good at reading a teleprompter, Obama does it quiet well. Obama SUCKS at debates and town hall situations, McCain excels at it. Remember the debates with Hillary and BHO? She beat him hands down, that is why at the end HE refused to have any more.
        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
          McCain is not good at reading a teleprompter, Obama does it quiet well. Obama SUCKS at debates and town hall situations, McCain excels at it. Remember the debates with Hillary and BHO? She beat him hands down, that is why at the end HE refused to have any more.
          Absolutely, McCain having the experience he does has no problem going into town hall settings, and being asked tough questions that he can actually answer and aren't "above his paygrade"

Obama has to go in front of thousands of people with prewritten speeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mister View Post

Ok, I'm really done now

You should have stopped before, because you don't know what you're talking about.
            For every one hundred men you send us,
            Ten should not even be here.
            Eighty are nothing but targets.
            Nine of them are real fighters;
            We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
            Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
            And he will bring the others back.

Comment

I wish he was a republican (with conservative values). When is the last time that the GOP had a young rising star that everyone fell in love with? Maybe that is going to be Palin now.

This was my first time actually listening critically to what Obama was saying. I liked some, but disliked more. I really didn't think it was that great of a speech (although better than any I've seen McCain or Bush do). I don't understand why everyone was saying it was just as good as King's "I have a Dream Speech".

Anyways, I am looking forward to the debates. Whoever is President I will support, no matter how hard that is. Every president gets respect and prayers from my household, especially around my children.

Comment

No matter what the liberals may say about President Bush, He has kept this country safe from attack by terrorist since 9-11. With that he has my utmost respect and backing, I fully expected another attack within a few years.

No matter who is President, your daily life won't change that much, you will still go to work, pay taxes and find something to complain about the man that holds the office.

If GOD himself was President, people would complain...
                Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  What lies....???

It was bad Intel.....

Last time I checked, half the world, Slick Willie (and his ugly wife), most of the Libs in Congress, etc......ALL BELIEVED THE INTEL.....WAY BEFORE BUSH WAS IN FREAKING OFFICE that Saddam had WMD.....

You forget about all the stuff we were doing based out of Saudi during the Clinton years...? If you want pics of Southern Watch....I will be more than happy to post some.....

Jeezzes......
                  There was WMD, at some point, before the war. With that being said, what is more relevant, is that the WMD program was scrapped before the war. When? I don't know. However, there were many people that believed there wasn't any WMD. There were also MANY people in the intelligence feild that indicated as much. There wasn't any "yellow cake Uranium" and Al-queda operatives never met with Saddam's people.

The only "bad intelligence" was from the minority of people that conveyed to the administration there was WMD. A great number of people in the field indicated there wasn't any evidence of WMD. What was Bush's response to this? The evocative statement, "Do you want you're evidence to be in the form of a mushroom cloud?"; outing Valery Plane; deriding Scott Ritter's conclusions; and more lies...

The misstatements and lies are now well documented. It baffles me, after all that has been reported, you would ostensibly believe there wasn't any prevarication by our Commander in Chief.

Oh, I know what the answer is: It is only the liberal media that reports this.

It must be a conspiracy.

Comment

A point I forgot to add: Many in our congress believed there was WMD. Why? Because they failed to learn from the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution that things might not always be what they seem. They, in a time of begining to heal from a national tragedy, didn't fathom our president was set on invasion from day one and would lie to bring this to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle bermingham View Post
                      There was WMD, at some point, before the war. With that being said, what is more relevant, is that the WMD program was scrapped before the war. When? I don't know.

The only "bad intelligence" was from the minority of people that conveyed to the administration there was WMD.
                      ; outing Valery Plane; deriding Scott Ritter's conclusions; and more lies...

The misstatements and lies are now well documented.

Good job of cherry picking the intel information. You leave out that virtually every european nation also belived he still had WMD's. As did his ME neighbors.

Again for those who have no clue.....a member of congress said Miss Plane worked for the CIA, not Bush administration and even then it was not illegal because SHE WAS NOT A COVERT OPERATIVE. She was a desk worker, and had been for five years. Libby was convicted for not getting the date correct when he was informed of the information. If you were honest with yourself you would know members of the press already knew this and THEY got the dates wrong when interviewed as well, yet they didn't go to prison. The whole thing was a joke.

Tell a lie enough times and it will be believed...you are proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC144 View Post
                        BHO also mentioned that we don't need "AK-47's". Get ready for another useless ban of those "evil" looking weapons.
                        The Democrats have been warned repeatedly by members of their own party (ie: Bill Clinton) to stay away from 2nd Amendment issues. Anti-gun people don't contribute to the degree that pro-2nd Amendment people do and don't get out the vote like gun owners. With Biden (who's been sucking up the anti's money for years) going head to head with Palin (a "Life Member" of the NRA), they'll cut themselves off from the very "Middle America" they so claim to support! Hurray for Hollywood!
                        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Good job of cherry picking the intel information. You leave out that virtually every european nation also belived he still had WMD's. As did his ME neighbors.

Again for those who have no clue.....a member of congress said Miss Plane worked for the CIA, not Bush administration and even then it was not illegal because SHE WAS NOT A COVERT OPERATIVE. She was a desk worker, and had been for five years. Libby was convicted for not getting the date correct when he was informed of the information. If you were honest with yourself you would know members of the press already knew this and THEY got the dates wrong when interviewed as well, yet they didn't go to prison. The whole thing was a joke.

Tell a lie enough times and it will be believed...you are proof of that.
                          Scooter Libby was convicted of one count of Obstruction of justice; two counts of Perjury; and one count of Making false statements; he wasn't convicted as a result of "not getting the date correct."

While I mentioned Plane and Ritter, there is so much more that goes to the lies and mistatements given to the US public. However, you have reduced this to calling me a liar. There is nothing I can say or do to change your opinion so I will give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                            No matter what the liberals may say about President Bush, He has kept this country safe from attack by terrorist since 9-11. With that he has my utmost respect and backing, I fully expected another attack within a few years.

No matter who is President, your daily life won't change that much, you will still go to work, pay taxes and find something to complain about the man that holds the office.

If GOD himself was President, people would complain...
                            You're kidding me right???
                            "Against the machinations of your enemies you can take defense, but against the stupidity of fools, the very gods themselves fight in vain" ~ Johann C.F. Von Schiller

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons, gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand of reason, and the mind becomes a wreck."
                            --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes I will give him that he is great speaker.
                              he is smooth as butter, but what he says smells like rotting butter./...
                              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                              Oscar Wilde

Comment

Your right, I'll stick with an AR-15, only because it looks cool. From what I understand, stuff jams a lot, and the AK has great reliability. So HA take that Osama.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4434 users online. 276 members and 4158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X