Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look who is saying BHO isn't experienced enough now...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look who is saying BHO isn't experienced enough now...

Look who is saying Obama isn't experienced enough to be President...

First it was Kennedy, then Biden, then Clinton, now it's this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6syUD1I4U

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Nice!!!

Comment

hahahhahahahaha

nice find!
      "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Very nice, I would like to see him defend that one.

Comment

This Obama thing reminds me of the movie Braveheart where the king had just slapped down his son and tossed the sons advisor Phillip (trained in the art of war) out the window. The king says he can't send his son because the sight of him would encourage him (Wallace) to take over the whole country.
          Well, the mere sight of Obama in the White House would definately encourage our enemies.
          The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

I still think that Hillary will have him whacked before he is officially nominated.
            ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

LMAO.

Funny thing is, we ALL KNEW THIS! We knew he hadn't spent much time as a senator and HAS NO EXPERIENCE.

It's great to hear him say that, though.... The question is: does he still realize he's not experienced enough to run for President? OR..... has his party filled his head up so much that he's forgotten? Either way, he IS inexperienced and has no background for this job nor does he have ANYTHING by means of a foundation to run on!
              1*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6359 users online. 373 members and 5986 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X