Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Then They Honor a Murderer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And Then They Honor a Murderer

    As if the libs couldn't be more ignorant, short-sighted or anti-law and order, they reached the bottom last night at their convention:

    The honored a lying, cheating, murdering, drunkard - Ted "Buuurp" Kennedy. He's dying. So what. Poetic justice.

    And they all just sat there and cried over him. On national TV.

    They cannot see nor hear themselves. I felt embarassed for them.

    Unreal.

    Can somebody predict when they will "honor" OJ Simpson for his life achievements?
    The All New
    2013
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

    (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)




  • #2
    Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    As if the libs couldn't be more ignorant, short-sighted or anti-law and order, they reached the bottom last night at their convention:

    The honored a lying, cheating, murdering, drunkard - Ted "Buuurp" Kennedy. He's dying. So what. Poetic justice.

    And they all just sat there and cried over him. On national TV.

    They cannot see nor hear themselves. I felt embarassed for them.

    Unreal.

    Can somebody predict when they will "honor" OJ Simpson for his life achievements?
    LOL how else to do you get rid of a nagging woman and not pay her anything

    Comment


    • #3
      Yep, the Dems have Ted Kennedy as well as several other criminals in their ranks.

      The Republicans have Rove, Libbey, Foley, Stevens, DeLay, Craig, Cunningham, Ryan...

      I would say both parties have their share of criminals, right now it looks like the GOP has the edge in indicted and convicted ones...

      Comment


      • #4
        I was watching FoxNews & they announced Kennedy would try to speak and that there wouldn't be a dry eye in America, no matter what one's affililiation. BS! How can anybody respect him? Just cuz he's dying? Gimme a freakin' break. He's a freakin' POS.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigPat View Post
          I would say both parties have their share of criminals, right now it looks like the GOP has the edge in indicted and convicted ones...
          Eh...., one big diff...we conservatives draw the line at giving them a place of honor at our table and the national spotlight after they've been exposed.

          You Libs seem to celebrate your scum - we banish ours....
          The All New
          2013
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

          (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigPat View Post
            I would say both parties have their share of criminals, right now it looks like the GOP has the edge in indicted and convicted ones...
            Wow...

            I'm not even going to attempt to go at this one.... Let's just say that you just dug yourself into a HUGE hole in regards to why that might be... and I think you know it.
            1*

            Comment


            • #7
              Hmmm...

              Find it funny that BHO talks about "CHANGE" and yet he has all these old Washington hats talking for him.

              Also find it quite funny that Ted Kennedy was one of the first people to publicly call BHO "Osama" and made fun of him but now he's sucking his **** like the rest of the liberal idiots.
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

              "You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                Eh...., one big diff...we conservatives draw the line at giving them a place of honor at our table and the national spotlight after they've been exposed.

                You Libs seem to celebrate your scum - we banish ours....
                I don't know about that, the last time I checked Sen. Ted "Pork Barrel" Stevens was still a sitting Republican Senator from Alaska...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                  Wow...

                  I'm not even going to attempt to go at this one.... Let's just say that you just dug yourself into a HUGE hole in regards to why that might be... and I think you know it.
                  What are you talking about? Explain.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                    I don't know about that, the last time I checked Sen. Ted "Pork Barrel" Stevens was still a sitting Republican Senator from Alaska...
                    That screwy little thing called Due Process comes into play there.....something that some of you must forget about when it comes to a Repub.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                      I don't know about that, the last time I checked Sen. Ted "Pork Barrel" Stevens was still a sitting Republican Senator from Alaska...
                      A large portion of the list you provided were removed from office and castigated by most of their party. The others haven't been charged/convicted of anything.
                      A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
                        A large portion of the list you provided were removed from office and castigated by most of their party. The others haven't been charged/convicted of anything.
                        Stephens has been indicted. The Dems have their bad apples too, like Jefferson of Louisiana, who still has his seat in Congress despite being caught red-handed taking bribes. Ted Kennedy only was convicted of a misdemeanor in the Chappaquiddick incident (although he most certainly deserved a manslaughter conviction). I do not look favorably upon Ted Kennedy. However, after that incident, the people of Massachusetts continued to reelect him to the United States Senate. He became a powerful figure in united States politics. That is why the Democrats celebrate him.

                        I just think it is very hypocritical to point out criminals in teh Democratic party yet ignore the criminals in the GOP.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigPat View Post

                          I just think it is very hypocritical to point out criminals in teh Democratic party yet ignore the criminals in the GOP.

                          Oh, gee, I'm so sorry..... Guess we're just returning the favor of having figures in the Republican party (or known Conservatives) be viciously pursued when even a minor act is committed and having the same pursuers (IE: liberal politicians and especially the media) completely ignore when their party members screw up on even bigger issues.
                          1*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not 100%certainin, but when I was watching thFox Newsws broadcast about the convention in general it seemed as if they were putting down most of the people who talked. It was almost as if they were commenting about all of their bad points, or maybe it was just that Brent Hume guy? That's just what I saw.

                            As for when the wife of thcandidatete, she seemed to totally change her tone when speaking. In the past I could careless for her and her comments they were really out there and It's nsecretat I'm a Democrat. She has been the major driving force behind me not wanting to vote within my own party. The other night she did give a goospeechch, but I don't know if I can handle 4 years of her.

                            On the other hand the othecandidatete I'm not so sure about either. The major decider for me on him will be who he chooses as a running mate. The last time he ran I would totally voted for him, but this time around I'm not so sure. It will come down to who he chooses to run with. All politicians are full of it, it's a part of the job anthat'sts life. I feel like there is something I'm leaving out, but I can't place it, but I'm sure it will come to mind later.
                            Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                              Oh, gee, I'm so sorry..... Guess we're just returning the favor of having figures in the Republican party (or known Conservatives) be viciously pursued when even a minor act is committed and having the same pursuers (IE: liberal politicians and especially the media) completely ignore when their party members screw up on even bigger issues.
                              Ya right, like the media ignored what Bill Clinton did, or what the Gov of N.Y just did, or what John Edwards just got caught doing. When these democrats were caught, the stories were on the cable news channel (S) nonstop. Enough with this liberal media garbage.
                              "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6710 users online. 360 members and 6350 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X