300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wait until these "toys" catch on

Someone was really brilliant when they came up with this little item.

Laser Pointer Pistol Lighter Torch

Product Features
    -5 Laser Heads
    -Torch Flame
    -Compact Size
    -Silver Finish
    -Great Gift

Product Description
    Press the cocking mechanism to emit the smoldering emerald green torch style flame. Press the trigger to activate 5 different fantasy laser heads, including the classic pointer. Great for indoor and outdoor fun.
    And surprise, surprise it comes from China. Maybe they see this as a way to thin the herd over here, putting out "harmless" items that just happen to resemble a gun with a laser sight.

I thought I'd start a thread that's bound to be more enthralling than FredFlash's latest diatribe.

About as smart as marketing Airsoft guns that look exactly like the real deal.....
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Oops, I forgot to include the link. Get your's today, on sale for only $6.99!
      http://www.amazon.com/Laser-Pointer-.../dp/B000ZFGE6Y

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
        About as smart as marketing Airsoft guns that look exactly like the real deal.....
        Yeah, that makes me nervous. My 16 y/o son loves airsoft, but I worry about them out playing with airsofts that look real. He doesn't own one like that, but given that I know the other kids do I don't think it will make that much difference. It's hard to find one anymore that actually looks like a toy.

My older son was questioned one time because someone reported him at a park while he was out playing with a supersoaker.

Comment

Originally posted by velobard View Post
          Yeah, that makes me nervous. My 16 y/o son loves airsoft, but I worry about them out playing with airsofts that look real. He doesn't own one like that, but given that I know the other kids do I don't think it will make that much difference. It's hard to find one anymore that actually looks like a toy.

My older son was questioned one time because someone reported him at a park while he was out playing with a supersoaker.
          Until they bring out the Phaser weapons, I'm not going to worry about a neon colored super soaker.....hahahah

But, I have almost dumped a 16 y/o kid with an airsoft gun.......of course, he was also out with his crew doing nefarious activities,,,,such as relieving citizens of their wallets, Ipods ect.......
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

That looks like a cool new lighter, I'll get that for my lighting off of fireworks if hillary starts a huge cockfight at the DNC. Oh and check this out

http://www.amazon.com/Steel-Bullet-S...ef=pd_sim_sg_1

I've got airsoft guns, me and my friends shoot eachother with them, actually use to. he moved away :\ I'll tell you I've got a 1911 that looks pretty damn real, and I got an M4 and an M-16 that would really raise eyebrows.

Comment

Yeah Taylor. Tell ya what, I'l buy one for you and you take it into a nice hotel lobby in Denver......

Comment

Why do that I need it for lighting off fireworks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2967 users online. 135 members and 2832 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X