X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigPat
    replied
    Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
    Biden, the lawyer who's never been in the military but has the chuzpah to tell Patraeus that he's mistaken in his military strategy...no thanks.
    Yeah, we wouldn't want to elect somebody as the VP who has never served in the military and would form a war strategy contrary to what the Generals on the ground say. But unfortunately we elected Dick Cheney in 2000 and reelected him in 2004.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by LeanG View Post
    You're kidding, right? Or do you not follow politics?

Show me a politician that hasn't lied (or bended the truth) and I'll show you a newly elected 1-day old representative.
    My bad I take full responsibility for that.

Leave a comment:

• Hoosier_Boy
    replied
    Good lord this is a mess... I'm writing in Bearcat 357 for prez~!

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    Even then, he had to lie to get elected
    Touche'......you got me.

Leave a comment:

• Ex Army MP
    replied
    Originally posted by LeanG View Post

Show me a politician that hasn't lied (or bended the truth) and I'll show you a newly elected 1-day old representative.
    Even then, he had to lie to get elected

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    McCain doesn't run his mouth and pubically apologize. Edwards cheated on his wife while she had cancer.. I don't find any apologies from him actually apologetic.

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by djack16 View Post
    But everybody...McCain was a POW!!!!
    What does that have to do with this thread?

Leave a comment:

• djack16
    replied
    But everybody...McCain was a POW!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    Well, Senator Joe Biden may be a JAG Off, but his son Beau is the JAG Officer. He's the current AG to the State of Delaware.
    That's what I get for checking wiki real fast and not following it up with real proof...

I believe Biden is going to say something within the next month or so that's going to make Obama spend most of his time fixing his VP's mistakes then talking about his running mate.

Let's just hope McCain doesn't screw it up by picking Lieberman....

Leave a comment:

• Chit2001
    replied
    Me thinks Obama put the final nail in his own coffin with this decision (not that he wasn't heading that way in the first place).

"Obama-und-Biden!" = "Hope und Change!" .......... or DOES it?

Leave a comment:

• Ex Army MP
    replied
    Originally posted by justhomp View Post
    Just to put it out there, technically Biden is in the Army. He's in the Delaware National Guard as a JAG. His unit is slated to leave to Iraq in October. (Sans Biden of course)
    Well, Senator Joe Biden may be a JAG Off, but his son Beau is the JAG Officer. He's the current AG to the State of Delaware.

All kidding aside, I have met the Senator as he was one of our adjuncts at my law school for years and I attended a few of his seminars. Nice guy, but make no mistake, he's very far left.

Leave a comment:

• Chief Wiggum
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    McCain doesn't run his mouth and pubically apologize. Edwards cheated on his wife while she had cancer.. I don't find any apologies from him actually apologetic.
    Was there something in this post about Biden that I missed?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Just to put it out there, technically Biden is in the Army. He's in the Delaware National Guard as a JAG. His unit is slated to leave to Iraq in October. (Sans Biden of course)
    I wonder how many deployments he's crapped off over the years.....due to his Senate status...while others in his unit have gone to play with the Big Green Machine overseas.....???

If he has one or two misses.....watch the stammering from the DimRats.....as FoxNews and the Wash Times attack......

If he was a Repub doing that...the rest of the liberal media would have his balls....

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    Let's see if ANYONE besides McCain brings up Biden's past....
    The recent past where Biden, seeking the nomination, stated that Obama isn't qulified to be President and that the Oval Office isn't a place for on the job training. I've already heard Bidens recent past statement on the radio.

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    A JAG. So What will he be doing, prosecuting American soldiers for killing the enemy?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5531 users online. 347 members and 5184 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X