Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get you that info as soon as I find links to it all.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

I can't find him, only his son.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...f_to_iraq.html

Comment

Sigh, well, I can't find it, but I remember something going down during his '87 bid for President. I'll keep looking...

I just enjoy how Obama kept talking about "Change" and he goes and picks someone who has been in Washington as long as McCain

Anyone else thinking this is gonna drive Clinton supporters to the "darkside" and vote McCain???

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

He's an angry, sarcastic, arrogant racist who plagarized his term paper in law school.

He is a gift to McCain. Obama just sealed his loss in November. Thank God Almighty.

Barack Hussein Obama (not Osama) and Joseph Biden (not Bin Laden)

This is too good.
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Joe Biden, assumed into office in '73 he's been there 35 years if my math is right, which 3/2's of the time it is. CHANGE MY OTHER WORD FOR BUTT THE FORUM BLOTS OUT.

Comment

Dear 8 pound 6 ounce Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you Jésus…...

We thank you so much for this wonderful pick that will make the Repubs win if McCain pulls his head out of his rear and picks someone other then Lieberman for his running mate..........

Comment

Obama Biden.

Crap, that's strange.

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                  Just to put it out there, technically Biden is in the Army. He's in the Delaware National Guard as a JAG. His unit is slated to leave to Iraq in October. (Sans Biden of course)
                  A JAG. So What will he be doing, prosecuting American soldiers for killing the enemy?
                  The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Let's see if ANYONE besides McCain brings up Biden's past....
                    The recent past where Biden, seeking the nomination, stated that Obama isn't qulified to be President and that the Oval Office isn't a place for on the job training. I've already heard Bidens recent past statement on the radio.
                    The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Just to put it out there, technically Biden is in the Army. He's in the Delaware National Guard as a JAG. His unit is slated to leave to Iraq in October. (Sans Biden of course)
                      I wonder how many deployments he's crapped off over the years.....due to his Senate status...while others in his unit have gone to play with the Big Green Machine overseas.....???

If he has one or two misses.....watch the stammering from the DimRats.....as FoxNews and the Wash Times attack......

If he was a Repub doing that...the rest of the liberal media would have his balls....

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                        McCain doesn't run his mouth and pubically apologize. Edwards cheated on his wife while she had cancer.. I don't find any apologies from him actually apologetic.
                        Was there something in this post about Biden that I missed?
                        Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Well, Senator Joe Biden may be a JAG Off, but his son Beau is the JAG Officer. He's the current AG to the State of Delaware.

All kidding aside, I have met the Senator as he was one of our adjuncts at my law school for years and I attended a few of his seminars. Nice guy, but make no mistake, he's very far left.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Me thinks Obama put the final nail in his own coffin with this decision (not that he wasn't heading that way in the first place).

"Obama-und-Biden!" = "Hope und Change!" .......... or DOES it?
                            1*

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                              Well, Senator Joe Biden may be a JAG Off, but his son Beau is the JAG Officer. He's the current AG to the State of Delaware.
                              That's what I get for checking wiki real fast and not following it up with real proof...

I believe Biden is going to say something within the next month or so that's going to make Obama spend most of his time fixing his VP's mistakes then talking about his running mate.

Let's just hope McCain doesn't screw it up by picking Lieberman....

Comment

But everybody...McCain was a POW!!!!
                                -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5922 users online. 348 members and 5574 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X