Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another reason Obama inflames me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd_Cn8gKszc

I have come to accept that I live in an alternative universe to him.

Let's see...according to Obama, Russia invades Georgia and it's on an equal par with our invasion of Iraq. Hmmmmm, I can't recall the U.N. passing any resolutions against Georgia. I don't recall any no-fly zones which Georgia was violating all the time. Georgia had a madman, who was convinced he had WMD's? Okay, I got it.

This same putz-who-would-be-president, nothing but a lightweight-pretty boy, says that "China built a great Olympic venue and that business are thinking they should move there".....all the time when China probably didn't have to deal with environmental impact reports, labor issues similar to the U.S., OSHA requirements, eminent domain problems.....all stuff Obama and the Dims just love. Yes, he's little better than an empty suit.

He criticizes McCain for not knowing "how many houses he 'owns'" Yet, McCain owns houses that he's moved extended family members into, while Barak Obama's half-brother lives in a mud hut and susbsists on 1 dollar a month.

I've said it before. I'm holding my nose and voting for McCain. I'm glad to see Obama slipping on the polls and hope it continues.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Nice post Keith. Couldn't agree more.

It's not going to be good if that man is elected.
      "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

It really angers me to see that this guy who wants to be POTUS compares the U.S. Military to a Communist Military.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
          It really angers me to see that this guy who wants to be POTUS compares the U.S. Military to a Communist Military.
          No doubt. How far we have come... or fallen.
          "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

Another thought that comes to me after thinking about his remarks (at the recent Saddleback event) regarding, "doing something about evil" only if we've taken care of the evil "at-home."

That's a perfect way to sit out every world-wide conflict which would take place while he's president:

"Iranian nukes headed toward Tel Aviv? Sorry, I heard that Utah won't allow same-sex marriage. That's evil here at home. We have to fix that first."

"More genocide in Darfur? Sorry, I heard that there's too many guns in the hands of American citizens. That's evil here at home. We have to fix that first."

"The PRC is poised to invade Taiwan? Sorry, I heard that a child wen't to bed hungry in Kentucky last night. That's evil here at home. We have to fix that first."

"The Taliban has re-taken Kabul? Sorry, I heard that a porpoise died when it got tangled in a fishing net in Hawaii. That's evil here at home. We have to fix that first."

"Drug cartel terrorists have seized several Mexican border towns? Sorry, I heard an illegal immigrant wasn't able to get a hang nail treated in an E/R in Topeka. That's evil here at home. We have to fix that first."

Yeah, this guy will go down in history as a tremendous do-nothing.
            Last edited by Kieth M.; 08-22-2008, 10:01 PM.
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Please people, get out and vote this year.

Comment

You guys are all RACISTS!
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by gadphto89
                  Russia managed to do what the USA failed to do - secure their southern border.
                  somehow that made me laugh, but is he seriously comparing Russia/Georgia to US/Iraq? Is he retarded?
                  "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                    You guys are all RACISTS!
                    Haha, touche sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post

Let's see...according to Obama, Russia invades Georgia and it's on an equal par with our invasion of Iraq. Hmmmmm, I can't recall the U.N. passing any resolutions against Georgia. I don't recall any no-fly zones which Georgia was violating all the time. Georgia had a madman, who was convinced he had WMD's? Okay, I got it.

This same putz-who-would-be-president, nothing but a lightweight-pretty boy, says that "China built a great Olympic venue and that business are thinking they should move there".....all the time when China probably didn't have to deal with environmental impact reports, labor issues similar to the U.S., OSHA requirements, eminent domain problems.....all stuff Obama and the Dims just love. Yes, he's little better than an empty suit.

He criticizes McCain for not knowing "how many houses he 'owns'" Yet, McCain owns houses that he's moved extended family members into, while Barak Obama's half-brother lives in a mud hut and susbsists on 1 dollar a month.I've said it before. I'm holding my nose and voting for McCain. I'm glad to see Obama slipping on the polls and hope it continues.
                      I have my issues with corporate America but what has always made me laugh is when people demonize the rich for excess. " He's wasting his money on cars and houses when he could be feeding the poor". Well, duh. Like, whenever a rich person buys a house, boat or car and puts money into these things to maintain them, that's money for the dealerships and the home builders who can then pay their employees.

I bet a lot of ordinary people ate well when McCain bought all his houses. Then again, maybe he should have just given it away. Funny thing is, he does that too.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

+1
                        And to think Obama is the guy the liberal media is telling us he can unite conservatives and liberals. I'm not sure what plane of reality they are on.

Comment

Ch ristmas in August - the Community Organizer picks the racist plagarizer Joe Biden (not bin Laden)

This is gonna be fun!
                          The All New
                          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Obama Bin Biden

People are already making shirts.

http://shop.cafepress.com/obama-bin-biden

Comment

OH sad I just saw the announcement and the first thing I thought was UH OH here we go with OB(s)AMA BI(nla)DEN. Can we pleas Elect someone that isn't a terrorist!!! Oh and just in case you didn't follow my caps the lowercase letters are the ones that will come out if they get the new address on Pennsylvania ave. UUGH I'm so disgusted!!!
                              Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3552 users online. 224 members and 3328 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X