300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat Convention

You LEOs that are going to be working the Democrat convention need to sit on you hands as much as you possibly can and let Democrats be the victims of their own civil disobedience that they're so fond of. Lets see how tolerant of protests and disruption they really are when they're the ones being protested.
    The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
    You LEOs that are going to be working the Democrat convention need to sit on you hands as much as you possibly can and let Democrats be the victims of their own civil disobedience that they're so fond of. Lets see how tolerant of protests and disruption they really are when they're the ones being protested.

Wow are you asking LEO's to not do their job and let people get possibly injured because of their party affiliation?? I really hope I am reading this wrong.

Comment

DNC Leo's THE CIRCUS IS COMING, THE CIRCUS IS COMING!

Comment

It should be a zoo. I hoping nothing to stupid happens. I am scheduled for time off................or was..................
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
          Wow are you asking LEO's to not do their job and let people get possibly injured because of their party affiliation?? I really hope I am reading this wrong.
          Kinda funny when you think about it, Obama isn't doing his job right so why should cops?

Comment

The law enforcement at the DNC will do their jobs. They may or may not agree with the democrats, protestors, the traffic jams or the price of beer going up during the DNC. But I have no doubt they will do their jobs well.

Comment

Beer prices go up? Holy crap!

Comment

Yep. For the reasons I stated.
                The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Yep. For the reasons I stated.
                  OK sounds good to me...but its funny how when I said I wouldnt take a bullet for the prez or any other person, (except for my brothers/ sisiters in blue) and that I took an oath when I was sworn in to uphold the constitution, I got flamed! Guess im not in the click....Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
                    The law enforcement at the DNC will do their jobs. They may or may not agree with the democrats, protestors, the traffic jams or the price of beer going up during the DNC. But I have no doubt they will do their jobs well.
                    I really hope so! I would hate to think there would be some ignorant officers that would allow that to happen.

Comment

OK sounds good to me...but its funny how when I said I wouldnt take a bullet for the prez or any other person, (except for my brothers/ sisiters in blue) and that I took an oath when I was sworn in to uphold the constitution, I got flamed! Guess im not in the click....Oh well
                      Remember 'Dont tase me bro'. I don't remember Democrat Kerry saying one word to defend those officers and they became the object of everyones scorn. The University they worked for, the students, and the media treated the officers like crap. The should have just stood there and let that student continue to excercise his 'free speech'.

Comment

Nah, beer won't go up. Sushi, green tea, and wheatgrass will.

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                          Nah, beer won't go up. Sushi, green tea, and wheatgrass will.

They are bringing up a lot of officers from other areas to supplement DPD. Trust me they will be needing beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
                            They are bringing up a lot of officers from other areas to supplement DPD. Trust me they will be needing beer.
                            Touche
                            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

That's a pretty surprising comment to hear from somebody that considers themselves to be a professional law enforcement officer. Are you saying that law enforcement officers should enforce the laws based upon their own political views?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4765 users online. 254 members and 4511 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X