Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's "Ten Point Plan to Change the 2nd Amendment"

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS
    Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters and shooters own and use guns each year. Barack
    Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of
    Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase,
    own, transport, and use guns.

    So its probably somewhere in between!
    __________________
    Obama has voted for every gun control measure thrown at him. The 2A has nothing to do with hunting which I am sure is a shock to the citizens of the PRC.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
      Well I have a hard time believing that since its an NRA article...this is from his site:

      PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS
      Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters and shooters own and use guns each year. Barack
      Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of
      Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase,
      own, transport, and use guns.

      So its probably somewhere in between!
      Have you even glanced at his track record in Illinois? His resume is pretty thin to run for President, but on this issue he's been very clear.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
        California, what's not to love? Hippies, Leftist extremists, no guns, Liberals, the U.S. Navy all over, what's not to love.
        You got that right Except for the hippies!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
          You got that right Except for the hippies!
          I meant that sarcastically, half and half with the U.S. Navy because I've got US Army Air Corps/Air Force roots in my blood. But then again, they do so much, most people here should get my joke.

          Comment


          • #20
            Whats wrong with Obamas plan? He's just looking out for his constituents, making the streets safe for them to rape, rob, steal and kill.
            The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

            Comment


            • #21
              You guys are all racists. Except for LASchoolCop.

              How dare you question Barack Hussein Obama (not Osama).
              The All New
              2013
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

              (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)



              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                You guys are all racists. Except for LASchoolCop.

                How dare you question Barack Hussein Obama (not Osama).
                I was just tryin' tuh beee strayt upp wit u dawg!111

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                  Whats wrong with Obamas plan? He's just looking out for his constituents, making the streets safe for them to rape, rob, steal and kill.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Oh no...

                    I haven't saved up enough money to buy my much wanted 42-gun safe... let alone the money to fill the darned thing up!

                    And they don't let me volunteer for over-time yet! CRAP!!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                      Well I have a hard time believing that since its an NRA article...this is from his site:

                      PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS
                      Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters and shooters own and use guns each year. Barack
                      Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of
                      Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase,
                      own, transport, and use guns.

                      So its probably somewhere in between!
                      laschoolcop,obama is full sh**t when he says that he believes our 2nd amendment right,we all know when it comes down to gun rights,obama talks out of both sides of his mouth,depending on the crowd he is playing for,his voting record and his big mouth has said it all,obama thinks a total handgun ban is commonsense gun laws,but what the hell is commonsense about a total handgun ban,the only people who suffer in cities where there is a ban on handguns,is law abiding citizens. I was born and raised in chicago(now i live in a free state),and i see what handgun bans do to the law abiding,and i have seen how liberal politicians destroy a state,look at what has happened to the state of IL,especially chicago ,gun crime is at an all time high,they have the highest sales tax and the highest gas in the nation and is the most corrupt state in th union, obama played apart in all of that,he (obama)is produced by the chicago democratic machine,he didn't do anything for the people while he was in the IL senate and hasn't made any changes worth mentioning as a us senator.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        LASchoolCop shouldn't care, he still gets to have his gun, if obama takes the cops guns away, he'll learn his lesson.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                          LASchoolCop shouldn't care, he still gets to have his gun, if obama takes the cops guns away, he'll learn his lesson.
                          Your right one the first but not the second

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                            Your right one the first but not the second
                            It figures the kindergarten cop believes he is the only one that should own a gun.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rifleguy View Post
                              It figures the kindergarten cop believes he is the only one that should own a gun.
                              Wow Jr resorting to "OLD" insults! But you are right.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                                Wow Jr resorting to "OLD" insults! But you are right.
                                Come to think of it that movie is getting up there in age

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6209 users online. 360 members and 5849 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X