• The Quantum Sleeper - sleep safely

http://www.qsleeper.com/index.html

-1.25" Polycarbonate Bulletproof Plating/Shielding
    -Bio-Chemical Filtered Ventilation
    -Rebreather
    -Control Panel Mode Selection (i.e., Basic System Ops., Intruder Setting,
    -Energy Status, Lock Down, etc.)
    -Cover & Door Actuators w/ Emergency Release
    -One way see through head cover (reflective mirror on 2 sides and front)
    -Safety Features (Proximity Sensor, O2 Sensor, Smoke Det., Motion Det. Ect,)
    -Emergency Communication system (Cellular, Short-wave Radio, CB ect.)
    -Audio Amplifier (Amplify sound from out side unit)
    -Air/Water Tight Sealing
    -External Override Key Pad & Remote Control
    -Battery Backup Power
    -Toiletry system
    Or if you can afford to settle for the non-armored version, the Quantum Lite Sleeper.
    Quantum Lite Sleeper is a scaled back version of the original Quantum Sleeper and is aimed at giving customers a variety of options as to the design and use of the of the unit apart from plating it with 1.25” polycarbonate and fitting it with diverse sensors.

These units would be priced at about one eighth to one half of the cost of the Quantum Sleeper (The average cost of the Quantum Sleeper is estimated at about $160,000.00) depending on what features is selected.
    http://www.qsleeper.com/qlite.html

Now there's a way to stay safe at night besides taking a cop to bed!

If your that paranoid, go buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
      If your that paranoid, go buy it.
      Hey, I might be paranoid (if you want to call it that) enough to have a ccw, but I'll NEVER be $160k worth of paranoid!!!

Comment

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody isn't out to get you
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

I'd have to be a lot more paranoid than I am to want to sleepin a coffin.
          When Society makes war on its police, it better be prepared to make friends of its criminals.

Comment

perfect for a vampire that doesn't wanna get staked!
            "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

$160,000 Thats a heck of a down payment for a house in a better neighborhood or some land In Wyoming.
              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Or to put arty out front for that matter.

Comment

What is sad is that there are probably a large number of people out there that either bought, will buy one, or are saving up for one...
                  “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Why not just get and sleep in bullet proof bedding? I'm sure they make it and have an M16 at your ready?!

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                      Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody isn't out to get you

I would'nt be so paranoid if all those people would stop following me around!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6110 users online. 368 members and 5742 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X