Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready For Retirement?? Buy An Island for $125,000

http://realestate.escapeartist.com/P-2008762/

"Own your private kingdom where the pirates of the Caribbean landed and Columbus sailed by on his 4th voyage. Save yourself from the predicted catastrophes of 2012 (Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua is depicted as one of the survival zones) and build a fallout shelter so that you can SURVIVE!"

haha
    "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

What are the predicted catastrophes of 2012?

Comment

Nevermind. Googled it and apparently that's the end of the Mayan calender. There were lots of sites claiming Doomsday but the below was the sensible sounding one...

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05...msday-in-2012/

Comment

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post
          Nevermind. Googled it and apparently that's the end of the Mayan calender. There were lots of sites claiming Doomsday but the below was the sensible sounding one...

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05...msday-in-2012/
          Everyone seems to dwell on the doomsdate of 2012, that according to your sources, have no meaning. But no one cares to spend $125,000 on a beautiful, secluded tropical island. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

I'll split it with ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean400 View Post
              I'll split it with ya!!
              You mean like, you'll take the northern end of the island, and I'll take the southern end?

Comment

You can go live there with your gold, until the Sandinistas expropriate it all.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                  You can go live there with your gold, until the Sandinistas expropriate it all.
                  You're still hung up on that gold thing, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
                    You're still hung up on that gold thing, huh?
                    You are the one telling people to buy gold and silver because of an impending worldwide economic collapse.

One advantage of intangible assets is that you can flee the country without losing them. It's very difficult to take $100,000 in silver with you undetected. If you lived in Nicaragua, you definitely would want your financial assets to be intangible and held offshore.

Comment

You are the one telling people to buy gold and silver because of an impending worldwide economic collapse.

One advantage of intangible assets is that you can flee the country without losing them. It's very difficult to take $100,000 in silver with you undetected. If you lived in Nicaragua, you definitely would want your financial assets to be intangible and held offshore.
                      Buying your own island does give new meaning to 'off shore holdings' though.....
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Impending worldwide collapse? Fleeing the country? Come on, DAL, get real. If, in fact there were a worldwide economic collapse, intangible assets are worthless, regardless of where, or what country you call home.

I don't plan on taking my gold/silver investments any where. I'm staying right here, thank you very much.

The idea for posting the island was for purposes of bringing a bit of fun and humor, to an sometimes boring subjects on this forum. If along the way, I provide some insight into what I've picked up as it pertains to gold/silver investments, it's only meant to open some minds of people who think the stock market is the only vehicle of investing.

I see there is very little interest here in diversification of investment, other than what the main stream media tells you. I can take a hint.

Comment

Depending on what Obama and the Demoncrats do, I may want to leave the country.

Comment

Depending on what Obama and the Demoncrats do, I may want to leave the country.
                            Save me a seat!
                            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Lets go to Nicaragua!!!...
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6061 users online. 336 members and 5725 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X