300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    A video of Obama addressing a 'rally' while some alleged black hecklers were waving a sign ifrom the rear of the audience. Obama turns his back to the camera, and a voice comes on addressing the heckler, and using some foul language in response.
    Originally posted by tony.o View Post
    Stormy, why do the hecklers have to be be 'black' hecklers? Why can't they just be 'hecklers'.
    Oh, that's good tony. That's good. I had to include that becasue it was contrary to expectation; a paradox, unlike a pair-a-docs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
      Oh, that's good tony. That's good. I had to include that becasue it was contrary to expectation; a paradox, unlike a pair-a-docs.
      You better be careful, you may end up on cmr164s secret list.
      The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
        He was being heckled while here, in Florida (St. Petersburg IIRC) and the hecklers were chanting, "What about the Black COmmunity, Obama?" or something along those lines... he didn't respond to them in real life...
        Actually, he did. I heard the audio 2 weeks ago.

Granted, he didn't threaten them or talk down to them, but he did spend about 3 minutes saying "just wait a minute" "this is a Q&A session, you'll be given your chance" blah, blah, blah. They were pretty relentless with him. It was VERY interesting to see him deal with folks who weren't "on the same page" as him. I could tell he was quite nervous and wasn't quite sure what to do.
        1*

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
          As a victim of a few of these 'funny' videos and news posts, I am seeing a trend developing in discrediting the internet as a viable source of news, with supposedly innocent humor, which might be taken by the unsuspecting public, as the 'real' news. The battle for our minds is unrelenting. God help us all.
          As was shown in the 'black racist apology' thread. No one wants to open their eyes. They'd rather annoint themselves supreme and play games behind the keyboard. I think the internet is useful for shopping...that's about it.
          For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
          Faith issues
          Challenging hardcore atheism
          Reasonable Faith

Comment

Originally posted by MDS View Post
            As was shown in the 'black racist apology' thread. No one wants to open their eyes. They'd rather annoint themselves supreme and play games behind the keyboard. I think the internet is useful for shopping...that's about it.
            As shown in the "Black racist apology" thread, some people base their opinions on 10+ year old data that isn't even accurate as to the point they are trying (and failing) to make. Then these same people can't provide any other evidence to support their opinions. So their opinions aren't based on facts or evidence, rather, prejudices and bias. Then when they get shown up, they tend to pout and create an even thicker layer around their already well-guarded brain. That way, nothing can be learned and their opinions will be un-penatratable by facts, logic and data. The internet is a great place to exchange idea's and communicate but just like in person, some people would be better served keeping quiet...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5567 users online. 328 members and 5239 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X