Clear All

• Obama Goes Off on a Heckler!

This is great...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wSv6mkSXXQ
    Don't blame me, I voted McCain
    ------------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Originally posted by Boogaard24 View Post
    Obama's mic was more powerful than the heckler's. I noticed he didn't even answer the heckler's question. Typical politician.

Comment

I noticed how obama's voice completely changed too, almost like another person was speaking into the mic

Comment

boog thank you for waisting 1 minute of my life

Comment

Eh, could have been funnier.

"Exclusive! Footage of Barack Obama handling a few hecklers.

Voiced by Kyle Grooms. Political satire. More at barelypolitical.com. A political comedy website. "

Comment

As a victim of a few of these 'funny' videos and news posts, I am seeing a trend developing in discrediting the internet as a viable source of news, with supposedly innocent humor, which might be taken by the unsuspecting public, as the 'real' news. The battle for our minds is unrelenting. God help us all.

Comment

I can't access that, what was the heckler's ?

Comment

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post
                I can't access that, what was the heckler's ?
                A video of Obama addressing a 'rally' while some alleged black hecklers were waving a sign ifrom the rear of the audience. Obama turns his back to the camera, and a voice comes on addressing the heckler, and using some foul language in response.

Comment

I betcha it was Jesse Jackson

Comment

He was being heckled while here, in Florida (St. Petersburg IIRC) and the hecklers were chanting, "What about the Black COmmunity, Obama?" or something along those lines... he didn't respond to them in real life...
                    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
                      boog thank you for waisting 1 minute of my life
                      Sorry for wasting :59 seconds of your life, to make up for it, please see my signature and see if you can find the difference between the two pictures. I did.
                      Don't blame me, I voted McCain
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

Actually, I thought that was pretty funny.
                        But what would happen if those guys continued to disrupt the speech, like the John Kerry incident. Would we have another, don't tase me bro thing were everyone gets mad at the police.
                        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                          But what would happen if those guys continued to disrupt the speech, like the John Kerry incident. Would we have another, don't tase me bro thing were everyone gets mad at the police.
                          Come on, tony. You don't need a taser. You lift weights, right?

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                            I thought it was funny as well and I actually thought the "don't taaaaase me, bro!" thing was hilarious as well. It shouldn't have been...but good grief it was...

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
                              A video of Obama addressing a 'rally' while some alleged black hecklers were waving a sign ifrom the rear of the audience. Obama turns his back to the camera, and a voice comes on addressing the heckler, and using some foul language in response.
                              Stormy, why do the hecklers have to be be 'black' hecklers? Why can't they just be 'hecklers'.
                              The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5586 users online. 372 members and 5214 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X