Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OBL's Driver---So Whats this 66 Months crap?!?!?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
    I couldn't find what happened to Hitlers driver, but, his pilot did 10 years in USSR.
    His dog was sent to the pound for 7 yrs (3 in dog yrs).

Comment

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post

His dog was sent to the pound for 7 yrs (3 in dog yrs).
      Hey.... he was lucky!

(They executed the cat)
      1*

Comment

Anyone seen Eastern Promises ? "I am just driver."
        Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by kman1981
          hey chit, when did you become a cop? last i saw, you were still applying. got picked up, academy, all that?
          Yup. Just recently. Here (south dakota) we're hired, sworn, typically go through FTO, THEN go to academy. It's a little messed up, but it works for me. Just glad I got hired with my first choice city. TONS of training is staring me in the face over the next 9 months, but I'm up for it.
          1*

Comment

Originally posted by kman1981
            congrats, good luck.
            Ditto. Stay safe.

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen. Finally working my dream career.... just hope I become good at what I do. I have a lot of good people to look up to.
              1*

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                Thank you, gentlemen. Finally working my dream career.... just hope I become good at what I do. I have a lot of good people to look up to.
                Where at in SD, I went to HS in Sewer City.
                A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
                  I couldn't find what happened to Hitlers driver, but, his pilot did 10 years in USSR.
                  Yes, and so did thousands of other German soldiers who didn't commit war crimes, but since they were captured by the Soviets...were sent to the gulags.

Hitler's driver was captured but never tried as a war criminal for the simple fact that he was a driver and never planned or took part in war crimes.

Same goes for this Hamdan guy, according to the jury. He drove around bin Laden (guilty of supplying support for terrorism) but didn't actually plan or carry out any attacks (not guilty of conspiracy). Also, it seems he fully cooperated and shared information with the interrorgators(sp?) at Gitmo and may have helped capture or kill higher ranking Al Qaida members.

Make no mistake, I'm sure he knew what his boss was up to, but simply driving a car has never warranted life in prison as far as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by tehJet View Post

Make no mistake, I'm sure he knew what his boss was up to, but simply driving a car has never warranted life in prison as far as I can remember.
                    I have to agree, unless they can prove he was more involved than simply moving from point A to B
                    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

It's not about what we THINK, it's about what we can PROVE. Personally, considering the way the court was setup, along with who made up the jury, I have no problem with the sentence. I was just surprised, considering how long we held him.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3916 users online. 219 members and 3697 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X