Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OBL's Driver---So Whats this 66 Months crap?!?!?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBL's Driver---So Whats this 66 Months crap?!?!?

OBL's driver got sentenced today for driving around the most infamous, evilest, and wanted SOB in the world...and all he gets is a measly 5 1/2 years! People gotten way worse for much less. He claims he "didn't know" Bin Laden was a terrorist...so what did this jack*** think when he drove Bin Laden to some jihadi training camp in a secretive cave in Tora Bora with a bunch of a--holes running around with ak's??? What did he dismiss it as a Bin Laden Family picnic and the ak gunning guys were just playing a more hyped up Middle-eastern version of cops and robbers??? Bull...

Even if he was as ignorant as he claims, this dusche still deserves worse...well....mainly for be such a dusche....

But we all knew he knew Bin Laden was terrorist, and he drove him around for several years to separate locations to strategically plan the deaths of over 2500 Americans....and that in itself is guilty by association to the nth degree...

The Prosecutor asked for 30 years, which I even thought was too lenient...but whats 66 months?!?!?

You know when the Supreme court ruled on giving Gitmo detainees the same rights as "non-terrorist" criminals...the assumption was the treatment would be the same...not MORE lax!!!

Sorry just needed to rant a little...here's an article on it....
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/07/...ial/index.html
    Last edited by Stzu5_0; 08-07-2008, 10:21 PM.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

your spelling ****** wrong, I've just got to point that out, sorry.

Comment

Kind of rushed it...just fixed it...
      Last edited by Stzu5_0; 08-08-2008, 12:40 AM.
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power."
      -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If he was simply a low level employee (driver) who did not participate in the actual planning of terrorist attacks on the U.S then the sentence imposed seems quite reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
          your spelling ****** wrong, I've just got to point that out, sorry.
          Your use of the word "your" is incorrect. You're is a contraction for you are. Back to class, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPat View Post
            If he was simply a low level employee (driver) who did not participate in the actual planning of terrorist attacks on the U.S then the sentence imposed seems quite reasonable.
            Yea, I mean, come on.... we have to have some compassion for these misguided souls who just fall into these kinds of positions. Heck, 5 and 1/2 years is too long. Poor guy. Glad our justice system found it right to go easy on Osama Bin Laden's employee.
            1*

Comment

Eh, I don't know...They offered him money just to drive OBL around...He must of cooperated w/ officals the best way he could...Not an expert and I can be way off, but I don't think every person who works for Al Qaida knows the ins and out of Al Qaida...I think they just do what they're told...
              Last edited by Southflaguy; 08-07-2008, 11:43 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                Yea, I mean, come on.... we have to have some compassion for these misguided souls who just fall into these kinds of positions. Heck, 5 and 1/2 years is too long. Poor guy. Glad our justice system found it right to go easy on Osama Bin Laden's employee.
                It really depends. I have no sympathy for the hajis. However, if the guy was nothing more than a driver who had no part in planning or enacting terrorist attacks against the U.S. then the sentence was more than adequate.

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                  .I think they just do what they're told...
                  That's a convenient excuse that's been used for years....

Ever heard of the Nuremberg trials?
                  1*

Comment

There is a difference between gassing Jews and just driving somebody around...

Comment

............He has been imprisoned at the U.S. military detention center since 2002 and has been credited with 61 months served. That means that he has five months left to serve..........

Well, that didn't go well.....But so be it. Release him when his time is up.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Completely irrelevant.

My point was that "I was following orders" and "I was just doing what I was told" is an excuse that has been used over and over to get people out of trouble. Oh, and not everyone at Nuremberg was accused of gassing Jewish people.
                        1*

Comment

It will be interesting to see whether this guy turns up on the radar again after he's released.

Comment

I couldn't find what happened to Hitlers driver, but, his pilot did 10 years in USSR.
                            A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Al Qaida is just a well formed group...They probably asked the guy if he wanted a job, drive and don't ask any question...I bet he didn't even know where he was going or who he was picking up....He's a nobody in Al Qaida, he's no KSM...Again, I'm no expert and could be way off...
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5284 users online. 295 members and 4989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X