Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico Protests Execution

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mexico Protests Execution

    And we should care.....why?

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399204,00.html
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

  • #2
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

    *hack, hack.... cough, cough*

    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    So friggin' what?! He took part in the BRUTAL murder of those two girls. He should have died LONG ago instead of taking up valuable real estate in America's concrete and iron and living off of America's $.

    Hell welcomed him with open arms, I'm sure. There has been a special spot for him there for quite some time.
    1*

    Comment


    • #3
      Mexico, and all other countries for that matter, can kiss my arse when it comes to their opinion of how justice is meted out in my country. They should concentrate of keeping their dirtbags locked up in their country if they don't want them zapped over here.

      Comment


      • #4
        If Mexico doesn't want the US to execute it's citizens, then they should work on :

        1. Keeping their citizens from illegally immigrating here
        2. Keep their citizens from murdering US citizens while here

        I personally don't agree with the death penalty, however if you don't like it, stay in Mexico.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


        BOP - BPA - ICE

        Comment


        • #5
          make me care
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

          Comment


          • #6
            Something tells me they would do the exact same thing if a U.S. citizen went to Mexico and did the same thing there...and I wouldn't care one bit if they executed him.

            Comment


            • #7
              I protest it too. They should have given him to the fathers of the victim's, to do with what they saw fit. THEN they could have killed anything that was left of him, and shipped it BACK to Mexico, postage due, AND sent the bill for the chemicals to his family. THAT is justice.
              As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

              Comment


              • #8
                The Mexican government that is complaining now is the same Mexican government that recently released the drug smuggler who murdered a Border Patrol Agent in Yuma. They are also the same Mexican government whose military made an incursion into the U.S. on Sunday where they held a Border Patrol Agent at gunpoint on U.S. territory At this point we should not care what the Mexican government's opinion is on anything.
                Last edited by BigPat; 08-08-2008, 06:40 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I really get sick and tired of hearing about how other countries disagree with this and that. I understand their interest in some of our foreign policies, because we are a superpower, but our justice system should be of no merit to them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Y que?

                    (And so?)

                    Tu no le gusta la ley in Los Esatado Unidos...en particular, del estado de Tajas...no crusar el frontera y matar las senoritas.

                    (If you don't like the laws of the U.S....in particular, the state of Texas...don't cross the border and kill young women.)

                    PS: Take that, Senator Obama!

                    Oh and yeah, JLR80....who is she?????????
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

                    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

                    Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                      Y que?

                      (And so?)

                      Tu no le gusta la ley in Los Esatado Unidos...en particular, del estado de Tajas...no crusar el frontera y matar las senoritas.

                      (If you don't like the laws of the U.S....in particular, the state of Texas...don't cross the border and kill young women.)

                      PS: Take that, Senator Obama!

                      Oh and yeah, JLR80....who is she?????????
                      Not bad Kieth... The Mexican government is a joke...If Mexico had the death penalty it would be a better country...There not one day that goes by you don't hear on the (Spanish) news of police officers, chief of police,civilians being killed by violent drug orginizations...I'm willing to bet some Mexican officals get a cut from drug sales...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                        The Mexican government that is complaining now is the same Mexican government that recently released the drug smuggler who murdered a Border Patrol Agent in Yuma. They are also the same Mexican government whose military made an incursion into the U.S. on Sunday where they held a Border Patrol Agent at gunpoint on U.S. territory At this point we should not care what the Mexican government's opinion is on anything.
                        I believe this constitutes an act of war...why not go ahead take the country over...save us a lot of money in the long run...
                        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                          The Mexican government that is complaining now is the same Mexican government that recently released the drug smuggler who murdered a Border Patrol Agent in Yuma. They are also the same Mexican government whose military made an incursion into the U.S. on Sunday where they held a Border Patrol Agent at gunpoint on U.S. territory At this point we should not care what the Mexican government's opinion is on anything.
                          http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399201,00.html
                          1*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Vtoxic
                            That is one country I dont want to have anything to do with.....bunch of hypocritical crooked ignorant slobs...all of them.
                            Leave your stereotypes out of this discussion. If you don't agree with their political/social stances fine, but generalizing by calling all mexicans names isn't right.
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


                            BOP - BPA - ICE

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                              If Mexico doesn't want the US to execute it's citizens, then they should work on :

                              1. Keeping their citizens from illegally immigrating here
                              2. Keep their citizens from murdering US citizens while here

                              I personally don't agree with the death penalty, however if you don't like it, stay in Mexico.
                              I agree with the death penalty, but the I'm 100% with points 1 and 2.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5316 users online. 262 members and 5054 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X