Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So in order to be a "citizen" of the "United States" one must be in the "United States".

Does anyone here have FACTUAL knowledge of what the UNITED STATES is? (Evidence that would stand up in court)

I assert NO.

Comment

Be very careful when dealing with members of the Sovereign Citizen's movement, KenW. These guys can turn into a major pain in the behind! There's a local deputy who arrested a Sovereign Citizen a few years ago who is now dealing with accusations of tax evasion (the Sovereign Citizens group filed false claims with his SSN and now the Feds thinks he has more income that he never paid taxes for) and have been trying to put their pseudo-liens on his property and serve him with "subpeonas" to their kangaroo courts.
      "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_bravo
        So in order to be a "citizen" of the "United States" one must be in the "United States".

Does anyone here have FACTUAL knowledge of what the UNITED STATES is? (Evidence that would stand up in court)

I assert NO.
        You're going to school, but apparently aren't learning anything.
        For every one hundred men you send us,
        Ten should not even be here.
        Eighty are nothing but targets.
        Nine of them are real fighters;
        We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
        Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
        And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_bravo

I assert NO.
          Hi Johnny,

A lot of your posts sound familiar. By any chance are you related to Ralph Wiggam?
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Bing_Oh
            Be very careful when dealing with members of the Sovereign Citizen's movement, KenW. These guys can turn into a major pain in the behind! There's a local deputy who arrested a Sovereign Citizen a few years ago who is now dealing with accusations of tax evasion (the Sovereign Citizens group filed false claims with his SSN and now the Feds thinks he has more income that he never paid taxes for) and have been trying to put their pseudo-liens on his property and serve him with "subpeonas" to their kangaroo courts.
            If you continue to have a problem with that you might want to contact the California Highway Patrol's Legal Coordination Unit. On behalf of their officers they deal with a lot of Soverign Citizen's phony IRS reports and proprty liens. They've been doing it for so long that they can usually resolve things with a few well placed phone calls to IRS. If you give them a call I suspect they can point you to the right people.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1
              Hi Johnny,

A lot of your posts sound familiar. By any chance are you related to Ralph Wiggam?
              I have never heard of Ralph Wiggam, until now.

Google is my friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Wiggum

Have you heard of MARC STEVENS?

Here is a link for you.

http://www.adventuresinlegalland.com...nt/view/27/33/
              Last edited by johnny_bravo; 02-16-2007, 10:51 PM.

Comment

As it turns out, the vehicle I am to sieze from him is out of my reach; somewhere in another county. The Attorney had me send the writ back to him.

I may be siezing his real property instead.

Just how seperate from the USA he really is, I just don't understand... He's flying a U.S. Flag in his yard (without the fringe).
                Last edited by KenW.; 02-16-2007, 10:55 PM.
                I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I have dealt with inmates who are into this mess. Watch out for them. They will use U.C.C. to get to you if they think they can get by with it.

Comment

I stop in to see him about once a week concerning the evictions I'm doing at his request, for the Sheriff's Office. He doesn't know I was looking to seize one of his cars. Since that car is out of my reach, I'm expecting the Lawyer to get a Writ of Execution for me to seize his real property (Trailer Park). I've that to him before, he even compliments me on my professionalism!

He is aware that it's not me, it is our legal system that is misconstrued; using illegal courts and the orders issued by them. According to him, the Office of Sheriff is the ONLY constitutionaly authorized law enforcement in this country. He has no use for city or state police.

He cooperates with the Sheriff's Office, just not with any Court in our fair state. That's what Alzhiemer's and related dementia will do to you.
                    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by KenW.
                      I stop in to see him about once a week concerning the evictions I'm doing at his request, for the Sheriff's Office. He doesn't know I was looking to seize one of his cars. Since that car is out of my reach, I'm expecting the Lawyer to get a Writ of Execution for me to seize his real property (Trailer Park). I've that to him before, he even compliments me on my professionalism!

He is aware that it's not me, it is our legal system that is misconstrued; using illegal courts and the orders issued by them. According to him, the Office of Sheriff is the ONLY constitutionaly authorized law enforcement in this country. He has no use for city or state police.

He cooperates with the Sheriff's Office, just not with any Court in our fair state. That's what Alzhiemer's and related dementia will do to you.
                      As others have said...excercise caution when dealing with them. I once made a traffic stop where I got the "I do not recognize your authority as a police officer" line...and that a sheriff has the powers (as your guy has said). Whats funny is our police departments are seperate than our sheriffs office (our SO typically does warrants, peace orders, and other documents of the court). When I was on the stop, a sheriff's deputy recognized the vehicle these guys were in and pulled over to assist. It was not a pretty incident in the end.

Comment

I responded tonight to back a city officer on a domestic inside his soveriegn trailer park. When he arrived at the scene, I headed him off so the city guys could handle the police call.

He insists that as a soverign citizen that owns those trailers, he can go inside any one of them, at any time, to search for anything he considered contraband. I told him that sounded kind of like nazism or communism, and he didn't like that much.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

[QUOTE=johnny_bravo]So in order to be a "citizen" of the "United States" one must be in the "United States".
                          QUOTE]
                          Ummm no...you don't have to be IN the United States. In order to be a citizen of the US you need be born here or naturalized. I can go any where in the world and still be a citizen of the US.
                          A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Interestingly, if you are born to two American citizens outside U.S borders you are not a citizen. Obviously it's easy to get the citizenship, but it highlights how interesting laws and the way they function are.

Comment

Well, it has happened;

The 77 year-old Soveriegn Citizen assaulted his adult daughter. She convinced him to let her take him to his Dr. The Dr. saw what was happening and had him committed for a 72 hour mental observation hold. If they send him to a center straight from where he is now, I'll get to do the transport. It's my week on call for mental commitments...

I'll still get to do the evictions at the trailer park. Most likely get another 5 next week. We'll get them in batches of 5 until the park is cleaned up. It's under more sensible management now.

His diagnosis is Alzhiemer's, dementia, and some kind of paranoid disorder. It brings me no pleasure to see him sent away... But it is for everyone's good.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

At his competancy review hearing last week, they decided to SET HIM FREE.

His ailment is not behavioral,,, it is medical. Alzhiemer's.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8677 users online. 389 members and 8288 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X