Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the people who make these laws usually live in a city where there is absolutely no lawful use, other than an indoor shooting range, for ANY gun and they have no idea of what guns really "are" and what they can do? I live in an area where there are many lawful activities that involve a range of firearms from hunting, plinking, skeet shooting to "Rendezvous" which are a get together of people who have an interest in black powder guns. They don't know, nor do they care about guns and the people who abide by the laws and use them responsibly. I'm no polititian, but you would think that if they were to focus more on the criminal than the gun, they would be making big steps toward the decline of many violent crimes, not only the ones pertaining to firearms. For the most part, they are "firearm ignorant" to begin with. Saying that, how in the world would they know what category to put them in?

Comment

No, I absolutely do not support it and I hope it fades.
      If you knew you would fight for you life tomorrow, would you change the way you trained today?

Comment

Sentinel and PatrickM98

Said it all! I concur that it should be the individual that's restricted if they're incapable of properly handling a weapon. Fourther the AWB made Hi-Cap Pre Ban Mags a lucrative business! It drove the prices of these mags through the roof! A typical 15 round magazine "banned" once retailed for $25.00 to $35.00 now goes for $75.00 and up! It's ridiculous! What's the difference between a 10 round versus a 12 round magazine? Two rounds? Gee that'll save lives!

What about stockpiling pre-bans or 10 round mags? Those with criminal intent aren't going to play by the rules anyway! Most politicians and states have confirmed the AWB had ZERO EFFECT on Crime!

I don't support it nor do I see a purpose in it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4173 users online. 251 members and 3922 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X