300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soverign republic?

I work in the Civil Division of my Sheriff's office, and had to serve a Writ of Execution to sieze a 76 year-olds property so an auction could be held to satisfy a judgement. After 30 minutes of discussion, he accepted service under protest.

It seems he and his property are part of a "soverign republic", and as such, are exempt from attachment by any court other than a Federal court with a Judge "sworn to uphold an defend..." persons in his situation. It was a very interesting evening.

He claims to even have served the district court judge an affidavit to that effect over an earlier attempt to "violate his soverinty".
    I did not even take my passport to get his stamp.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

We run into Constitutionalist every once in a while. I wrote a guy a ticket a while back and about a week later I got a letter stating he was voiding our written contract we had entered into and I was FIRED! He stated there was nothing in the US Constitution that allowed me to do what I did. The letter went on and on. It was quite entertaining to read. The unfortunate thing was I didn't get to go home after being fired, my boss said I had to work Its funny to listen to these guys in court telling the judge they have to authority over them and they will sue them if they don't dismiss the charges against them.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

I'm sure I haven't heard the end of it. My partner's been dealing with this for years.

What I siezed was his mobile home park. When I was with narcotics it was one of our favorite buy & raid spots.

I wonder if it'll actually go to auction...
      I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

My constitutionalist "customer" came in to the office Friday and met with the attorney for the plaintiff and paid off his judgement. I don't get to auction his 3.25 million $ property to the highest bidder over $63,000 after all... Darn the luck.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

A Trooper I used to know wrote a girl a ticket, she went to court on it, and then her Father was in one of those groups, they held their own Court found the Trooper and Judge guilty of something or other and put multi-million dollar liens against them, Trooper was trying to buy a house, and Nobody would give him a loan. Anyway The State Charged the lot of freaks with Filing false papers in Court (Like dozen people) that was a real circus, they claimed the Court had no jurisdiction as there was fringe on the US flag (Said it made it an Admiralty Court). All the idiots went to prison even the old lady in her 80's. Ah good times, good times
          Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5710 users online. 322 members and 5388 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X