300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure where to post this

Hope you don't mind my coming asking about these sites. But we as mothers and fathers are just sick beyond words that these sicko's can get away with this crap.
    http://www.logicalreality.com/openbb/board.php?FID=11
    How can this trash be founded as freedom of speech?? Where do you draw the line, when you have grown men talking about having sex with their girls for the whole world to see??Another fact is they have minors logging in to discuss if they'd like to give this a try. what is that?
    Please help!

Hmmm

Okay, no one can help? I'm sure you all are aware this is just one site of many,you may also want to know that the ACLU supports them... so what's next ? Is it going to be okay for them to have sex with children in the USA??? They are trying very hard to get laws passed, please go to www.blackribbonday.com and see what we have found about these sites.
    We are confused.. in one article it says this type of website is against the law.. but in another article it says they are protected by freedom of speech... If this type of crap continues.. i think it would be fair to say they may get away with what these creeps are planning.. as i see it , no one cares enough to stop them
    Thanks! Mo

Comment

They are voters and should be able to try and legislate their point of view......but you just watch me laugh at it while it crumbles.

Sickos.

About the minors thing they damn well better have an age verification system on there or I could care less about what happens to them.

Mo2, your worries are unfounded though. People are trying to get crazy, sometimes terribly sick, laws passed every day. They fail every day. I would rather leave it in the hands of democracy which will no-doubt reject them.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

It never fails to amaze me at how incredibly stupid some people are. These people truly believe that only good can come from not only accepting such perversion, but even embracing it. What a crock, it's a simple matter of cause and effect. Not just the post you were referring to, but everything I saw on that link. The way I see it, it doesn't take much to see obvious problems with this bizarre obsession society has obtained. Sex was designed naturally to have us procreate, the only way we can do it safetly is the way it was intended. Therefore, S&M, homosexuality, incest, and bestiality are very difficult for a body to handle. Any person a brain in their head should be disgusted with what these people are saying and doing. Glad to see you guys are on the level though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6562 users online. 346 members and 6216 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X