Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Makers Stop Selling To Anti-Gun States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gun Makers Stop Selling To Anti-Gun States

    Not enough posts yet to post an actual link.

    ...Which is kind of funny since I'm still posting it, so that rule isn't really stopping me. But I'm not posting it as spam or anything, so there's no reason to be stopping me anyway. Hmm, reminds me of certain laws.

    Have Any More Gun Makers Stopped Selling To Anti-Gun States? (Hint: Yeah, Lots More)
    theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/have-any-more-gun-makers-stopped-selling-to-anti-2nd-amendment-states-oh-yeah-lots-more/

    Last Friday TheBlaze reported on a growing list of gun manufacturers and retailers who had stopped selling to law enforcement in states that were enacting stringent new gun laws.

    Since that report, the initial list (seen below) has changed. However, none of the “big three” (Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson) providers to law enforcement have stepped up and joined the companies who have chosen to take a public stand on the issue. In less than two weeks, at least 18 companies have made the decision to stop selling to law enforcement in states that limit a private citizen’s right to own a gun.

    Olympic Arms, Inc
    La Rue Tactical
    EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
    York Arms
    Templar Custom
    Cheaper Than Dirt

  • #2
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...eah-lots-more/

    Here ya' go DangerClose,

    I did done a "straw" link fer' ya...

    Yup once a cwriminal'z always a cwriminal'z is what da' Trigger declares..

    Hey DangerClose, is ya' a cop or a scumbag civy like me?

    Us scumbags gotta' stick ta' getha', dont' ya know, don't ya see...
    Last edited by asullivan; 02-21-2013, 07:25 PM. Reason: choke'in da' chicken's
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank




    Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by asullivan View Post
      http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...eah-lots-more/

      Here ya' go DangerClose,

      I did done a "straw" link fer' ya...

      Yup once a cwriminal'z always a cwriminal'z is what da' Trigger declares..

      Hey DangerClose, is ya' a cop or a scumbag civy like me?

      Us scumbags gotta' stick ta' getha', dont' ya know, don't ya see...
      Sulls- you ain't a "scoom bagh", just a man tryin' to figger out where to go in our weird new world- wish I could bring you out to "HELL' AAAY", I'd think you'd be nutso fun in uniform!! Honestly hoping some "we a-scared" of guns tampers down.

      We all know the legislation being thrown around is a quick fix, and iwish BOTH parties would sit down and focus on mental health care, and schools- thats where some of the problem with the violence disease could be impacted. That, and the economy, but oh well that's a waste, and the avg folks are gonna' have to dig themselves out of it, as NEITHER repubs of DEMS seem to want to do anything but fight each other( at john q's expense)....
      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

      Comment


      • #4
        personally think its a sales ploy! Here in CA, we PAY more for gas than the rest of the nation, even though CA has major oil/fuel production facilities, and I'm sure the gun makers will "neuter" the guns they sell to pass goofy CA legislation and will CHARGE us all here up the rear for a cheap saturday night special( I look at firearm ads from across the nation, and usually CA pays min 30% more for a rifle or pistol)...
        "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
          personally think its a sales ploy! Here in CA, we PAY more for gas than the rest of the nation, even though CA has major oil/fuel production facilities, and I'm sure the gun makers will "neuter" the guns they sell to pass goofy CA legislation and will CHARGE us all here up the rear for a cheap saturday night special( I look at firearm ads from across the nation, and usually CA pays min 30% more for a rifle or pistol)...
          I doubt that. Barrett has stuck with refusing sales to CA for many years, and I know Bravo Company well enough to know that it's no sales ploy. Olympic Arms has very little to lose as they don't have many contracts to worry about that I know of. If they haven't already, I expect Ruger to jump on board.

          Granted, I don't think these companies have enough law enforcement dealings to make a huge dent for the time being, but if it increases sales and support among civilians, which it already has, larger companies, like Smith, Sig, and Glock, may just be tempted to consider taking such a stance. Probably not, but it's possible.
          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
          -Chris Rock

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            Sulls- you ain't a "scoom bagh",



            Why Iz' sho' nuff 'tiz I do's declares!

            Iz da' #1 scoom baghg's and damn pround of it's...








            Looky thar', even got ole' lady McClinton a cry'in we did'z!!!

            No and I didn't plug da' stage driva'!!!! Like ya'll declared!

            He twern't plugged or dead! Just dead drunk! Bastard was tugg'in on Frances O.COM 6 day old "premium pantha"...


            Hell ya'll still try'in ta' hook ma' up'z on dat' one!














            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            just a man tryin' to figger out where to go in our weird new world- wish I could bring you out to "HELL' AAAY", I'd think you'd be nutso fun in uniform!!
            Why, Why, ya' neva' caught da' old man robb'in da' O.COM stage and runn'in off wid' da' O.COM Payroll'z did yaz'???


            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            just a man tryin' to figger out where to go in our weird new world

            Ya' a FREE MAN I declare'z!!!!
            weird
            , yup,,,,,
            new
            nope...If ya' call 4.5 billion years new,,, then O.K. sucka!!!

            Bring ma' out ta' 'HELL AAY" why I say NO WAY JACK!!!

            Why dat's what it be allright...HELLWAYWIERD, as in HOLLYWIERDO'S!!!






            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            I'd think you'd be nutso fun in uniform!! Honestly hoping some "we a-scared" of guns tampers down.








            Oh yea! I sho' nuff know what kind O' uni-form ya' talk'in 'bout!








            Ya',,,, dat's ma',,, Mr. errrr I mean inmate in uniform H2O!!!



            Or maybe this one that was recently shot in da' can!

            Taint' blabb'inz 'bout a can O' beans nutha'!!







            AK-70 ma' sweet black ***!

            Twas' a AK 47 ya' big ole' dummies!!!

            See what hoop'ined da' last time I 'twas in da' peoples Rebubic O' Kali-fart-U-Naziism'z....














            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            We all know the legislation being thrown around is a quick fix,


            Ya' kinda' like put'in moby dick'z dat's been cut in half, back in werk'in order by a wooden cloths pin!!!





            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            and iwish BOTH parties would sit down and focus on mental health care, and schools- thats where some of the problem with the violence disease could be impacted.

            Sit down? Have a sit down???? Hell dat' only hopp'ins wid' decent folks....Like these guys here!




            So Lefty....
            So Righy...

            So lets talk like...
            Ya' Talk like...
            So what 'bout mental health issues..
            Ya' da' mental health issues..
            Lets gas 'em all..cheap!

            No, lets cut em loose..cheap too!

            Ohhhhhh K.....

            Ohhhhhhhh K......















            What about schools boys??



            Schools?


            Schools?


            Ya' school'z....


            OK..

            OK..


            So?

            So?



            Lets "learn" em's..

            Ya' "learn" em's..





            Boys and girls step inta' da' "classrooom" please..







            wheres da' Zyklon B?












            Next in Order, our economy....



            Ya' the economy....

            Yup, the economy....


            So?


            So?




            Hell, lets just print a $h1T load more!
            It's just fiat money anyway!
            Easy!!


            OK..
            OK..








            This






            To...











            Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            NEITHER repubs of DEMS seem to want to do anything but fight each other( at john q's expense)....



            Well thar' ya' go Officer DOA38 problems solved!

            Your scumbag civie buddy and his four legged, flea bitt'in ride and fly'in machine!

            Da' Admiral and Professa' of stuff...
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank




            Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by asullivan View Post


              Why Iz' sho' nuff 'tiz I do's declares!

              Iz da' #1 scoom baghg's and damn pround of it's...








              Looky thar', even got ole' lady McClinton a cry'in we did'z!!!

              No and I didn't plug da' stage driva'!!!! Like ya'll declared!

              He twern't plugged or dead! Just dead drunk! Bastard was tugg'in on Frances O.COM 6 day old "premium pantha"...

              .. like I said, that's a "typical" day in L.A.( you just need a news camera truck or wanna be papar***i nearby to get the "action" on tape)
              "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

              Comment

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 6088 users online. 196 members and 5892 guests.

              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

              Working...
              X