300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Amendment Survey

I am doing a survey for a research project on the Second Amendment (Right to Bear Arms). I really would appreciate if you would fill this out. I need to have 25 people fill it out. I ask that you answer the questions to the best of your ability. Your answers shouldn’t be long, just enough to get your point across when asked to do so.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...6-94b58dc05f6b
    Last edited by M.C.S.D; 10-29-2009, 10:00 PM.

Until someone passes a law requiring us to wear long sleeves, we will retain the right to bare arms.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
      Until someone passes a law requiring us to wear long sleeves, we will retain the right to bare arms.
      Me too. I HATE long sleeves. They make my arms all dry and itchy. It's just like those liberals to try to make us wear long sleeves... I mean really... If I want to wear a tank top on my day off, who are they to tell me otherwise?
      As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

I think the right is totally unecessary due to overkill. Those animals are capable of dismantling cars without using tools. I see no need to arm bears.
        Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Ok SOOOO the whole BARE arms things.............. yeah dont ask. I swear I am NOT retarded........... at least that much. No idea why I wrote that. I know FULLY well its bear.

Comment

You should know better around here...
            As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by M.C.S.D View Post
              Ok SOOOO the whole BARE arms things.............. yeah dont ask. I swear I am NOT retarded........... at least that much. No idea why I wrote that. I know FULLY well its bear.
              Hey, at least you didn't write "arm bears."
              --
              Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by grog18b View Post
                You should know better around here...
                OOOHHH trust me.............. I heard about it plenty around here.

Funny thing was all the people who I had fill this out who are not from this site or a site like it didnt even blink twice about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
                  Ok now we have three threads on the same subject. My programs say you are looking for much more than answers in a survey.
                  Look pal, stop being a pain in my ***. There are multiple threads because not everyone looks in the same forum.

There is nothing illegal being done with the survey site. The information I have gathered is ONLY from the questions being asked, no personal information is taken at all. I have no interest in it.

If you think I would do something illegal how about you go talk to my former SD where I was an LEO? Or maybe the multiple departments I am currently in the process with for an LEO position.

Im in school to finish my degree, this survey is for a term paper, and nothing more. So stop making it seem like its something else.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3434 users online. 173 members and 3261 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X