300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governator signs AB962 into law

Awnuld signed AB962 into law. Here is his reasoning.........

http://www.crpa.org/_e/page/1496/mr10_12_09.htm

Sounds good, but the meathead fails to realize that he just boosted the economy of the criminal world by creating a black market for ammunition and increased the cost of ammo for the good guys and gals.

I regret ever voting for this RINO.
    Increase it due to the creation of a black market for ammunition
    57.50%
    No effect. It will not increase it and it will not reduce it.
    37.50%
    It will reduce it.
    5.00%
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

After reading AB962.... It seems quite worthless. Just more hoops to jump through. I think this might put legal purchasers in quite a bind. What about ammunition that you purchased previous to February 1, 2011?

Aren't certain offenders in California already prohibited from possessing ammunition?
    ****I am NOT a LEO, I am NOT a Lawyer, and I am NOT a Defendant****

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Comment

It only relates to new purchases of ammo. You can stock up ahead of time.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

The hits just keep on coming for good gun owners in Cali.

Comment

I wish Schwarzenegger would just go back where he came from. He'd fit right in with another Austrian export who became a politician. He clearly has zero respect for the Constitution or law-abiding gun owners, or for common sense. It should be a crime to be elected as a member of a particular party and so obviously be the poster child for the other side. DC vs. Heller affirmed the individual right to keep and bear arms, and ammunition is, by common sense, included in that. I would love to see Governer Weinerschnitzel prosecuted and sent to federal prison for civil rights violations, along with every POS who voted for this bill.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I don't understand how politicians get away with taking an oath to "Preserve, protect, and defend, the Constitution of the United States....." and then violate that oath with impunity. Aren't they guilty of Perjury?

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Schwarzenegger and every politician who voted for that bill is traitorous.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Anyone interested in repealing this legislation, here is the way.........

http://www.calnra.com/calerts/calert101309.shtml

Comment

Just when ammo supplies were starting to recover from the major buy up following Obama's election, we have to cope with the major buy up that Californians will be doing now.

I really wish Arnold would just drop the R from behind his name....
                  Originally posted by kontemplerande
                  Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

There will be a lot more "illegal sales of ammo" which will have to increase gun law violation stats. It's a stupid law.

I saw on another forum that there is an alleged CA bill that will limit the amount of ammo someone can store at their house. The poster said it called for a limit of 1000rds. As best I can tell, it's not true, but it sounds like something they'd do.
                    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Well not only is he screwing us law abiding citizens over but he is really jacking the economy up because companies like Cabela said they will shut internet sales OF ALL PRODUCTS not just ammo down to California. What this moron essentially did was create an embargo that only affects law abiding citizens. Because as we all know criminals get their guns and ammunition legally.. Im moving out of CA.. check my sig
                      Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Comment

Reminds me of the Chris Rock skit on ammo. Is that what DC/Chicago will try next? 'Fine, we can't ban guns... but we're going to ban the posession of all ammunition!'

Comment

Next Commiefornia will start surgical procedures to remove the deadly "trigger finger"
                          Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Comment

I'm hoping the NRA sues.

It would seem to me that a case could be argued on two fronts. 1) This is an obviously thinly veiled assault on the 2nd Amendment. The strategy is since the SC upheld the right to gun ownership, they will instead attack ammunition ownership.

2) It is also an assault against interstate commerce. In essence, it prohibits Californians from purchasing merchandise from other states unless they physically travel there. I wonder if even that is legal or if they have just prohibited Californians from doing business with other states altogether.

I haven't read the entire bill, however, I suspect that they may have some wording in there that if you transport ammo into CA as a private citizen,
                            you will be blindfolded and summarily executed on the side of the road.

If the Guvnuh really truly believes the statement he issued, he is a bigger meathead than I had imagined. I guess that is what we get for electing a Governor based on shoe size rather than hat size.

The even sadder observation is his Democratic rivals would have been even worse being how thoroughly marinated their brains are in the liberal culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Blkside View Post
                              Next Commiefornia will start surgical procedures to remove the deadly "trigger finger"
                              And then after that , in order to be rid of these pesky tea party protests, they will surgically remove the "middle finger."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4665 users online. 242 members and 4423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X