300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty gear for sale

I've got a full duty belt setup that i need to get off my hands.

Here's the list:

Safariland buckle less duty belt-plain leather finish, fits 42-44 inch waist

Safariland double mag holster-plain leather finish, fits glock mags, some scuffs but not terrible.

Safariland Stinger XT holster- basketweave leather finish, like new

Safariland Asp holster- basketweave leather finish, like new

Safariland OC spray holster- plain leather finish, a few fraying threads, nothing a lighter couldn't fix.

Safariland 070 level 3 holster- Fits Glock 17/22 for right handed users. plain leather finish, great condition, only one small almost un-noticable scuff on the decoy strap button on the front. Other than that, it looks new.

2 No name brand closed top handcuff cases. closes with velcro. plain leather finish.

1 Asp collapsable baton. Not very good condition, but I don't need it.

for all of this gear I am asking $100.00 plus shipping or if you live in the Middle Tennessee area I'd be glad to meet you somewhere.

I used this gear when I went to the academy and it would be a perfect setup for someone that is going to the academy and has to provide their own gear.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your email address and I'd be glad to send you pictures of all the gear including closeups of any scratches or scuffs in the gear.
    Last edited by JCT; 07-23-2008, 12:13 PM. Reason: more info added

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6523 users online. 362 members and 6161 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X