Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Safariland Double Magazine Pouch for Glock

Safariland Model 77 Double Magazine Pouch for Duty

Plain black, "SAFARI-LAMINATE" (looks like leather), hidden snaps, vertical or horizontal carry, adjustable tension screw. Used for about a month but looks new with no scuffs, scratches, etc.

The exact model is 77-51-07, but it seems to have been changed to a new model number for 2008 (or so it appears on their web site). Anyway, I used this flawlessly for my Glock 23 mags, but it's clearly stamped on the back that it's for Glock 17 and 22 mags. I think it would also fit the Glock 34 and 35 but I can't say for sure...

They run about $33+ S&H online, and I paid about $35ish out the door locally. $20 will get it delivered to your door (COTUS only). Payment via PayPal only (just too darn fast & simple). Buy tonight and it ships tomorrow!

Click pic below to see a larger view.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sprocket; 06-29-2008, 06:06 PM.
    Opinions expressed in my posts are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the views of any employer, past, present, or future.

C'mon now, don't be shy. PM me an offer if you'd like. Not like it's doing me any good just sitting here...
    Opinions expressed in my posts are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the views of any employer, past, present, or future.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5051 users online. 227 members and 4824 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
    X