300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BlackHawk Battle Bag

Blackhawk Battle Bag, keep it loaded up for those "Oh Sheet" moments when you need more than what is on your belt and in your pockets. Will hold 6 AR magazines, 3 pistol mags and another outside pocket for a trauma dressing or anything else you need. Has a clear map pocket in case you do not know your patrol area. The inside is subdivided into 3 areas, 2 slim outer pockets, one with a pistol mag pouch and pistol holster in case you want to be styling off duty like Jack Bauer and keep your duty weapon on you. A larger middle pocket will hold bulkier items and has 8 loops for shotgun ammo. Keep some extra ammo or use it for alternate ammo (slug, bean bag, flash bang, etc).

Retails new for $99.99. I only carried it a few times and realized that I am way too much of a pack rat and want more stuff on me than will fit in here. I need more room for EMT supplies. And I am not popular enough to get into the patrol rifle school, so I do not need the external mag pouches. I will be sticking to shotgun slugs for my long arm needs.

All this can be yours for $70 shipped CONUS.

*Items pictured inside the bag are not included.

PM SENT with question.
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

Sorry - wrong forum
      billtex213
      Forum Member
      Last edited by billtex213; 04-23-2008, 02:14 PM.
      "Don't mistake my kindness, for weakness"

Comment

Dibs!

PM SENT - - - AGAIN!
        There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

Sold pending transfer of funds.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5210 users online. 284 members and 4926 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X