Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tactical S&W 5906 9mm and accessories

I'm selling my S&W 5906TSW

It's a 9mm, and it's important to note that it's a TSW (Tactical S&W) - not the old 5906 cops used to carry years ago. The difference is it's lighter, has a chamber indicator port, reduced recoil, ambidextrous safety/decocking lever, and an accessory rail. Capacity is 15+1.
    The MSRP is $995 (see link. )But I know it doesn't go for that much lately.

I have a lot of accessories... Two Level 2 Duty holsters (Fine Tac and Basketweave finishes), leather pancake holster, paddle holster, leather magazine/cuff combo pouch, duty belt double magazine pouch, 3 high capacity mags (check your state laws), 2 normal mags, stock and aftermarket rubber grips, and the original gun case.

I'm hoping someone will make me an offer for the whole 5906 "package." If someone offered me $800 for the whole thing, it'd be a deal. I'd have to consider any less than that.

I'd also consider selling the gun by itself, but it would need to be a pretty good offer because it's so hard to sell holsters and such alone.

Tell your friends!
    Last edited by Ten-32; 03-06-2008, 02:21 PM. Reason: Added info
    "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

Any pics?

I'm sure it is a sweet gun but I wouldn't pay anything near $1000 for a S&W. I've had Kimber's and HK's for less then that and a S&W couldn't come close to them.

I had a regular 5906 and that gun was junk, traded it for a Ruger p89. I surely hope the tactical is a much better gun.

Not meaning to flame, again, I'm sure it is a nice gun and I hope you get what you are asking for it.

G-man
    1*

Comment

Thanks for the reply -

I lowered the price and posted pics in a new thread, above.
      Last edited by Ten-32; 03-13-2008, 11:53 AM.
      "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9310 users online. 282 members and 9028 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X