300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Police Motorcycles

I am a Brit army veteran living in Taiwan and a keen Victory motorcycle enthusiast. I am looking for any memorabilia or clothing etc relating to Vic Police Motorcycles. Love to hear from you if you have anything available.

I’d hate to be the guy that pushed hard to get my Dept to drop the HD for VICTORY,………

Comment

Originally posted by NolaT View Post
      I’d hate to be the guy that pushed hard to get my Dept to drop the HD for VICTORY,………
      The Harley-Briggs&Stratton FLGBTQ has finished dead last in every published Michigan State Police vehicle test I've ever read, so any change would be a good change.

Comment

I’ve read the MI reviews, attended Motor Rodeos, and know your background, but still stand by the imagine of motor officers on HD Road Kings; it’s kind of like PB & J to me, they just fit.

Comment

I hear you, but the Vics (RIP) were still all made in the US and performed fantastically. The one thing with mine is that it really doesn’t like in-traffic riding …gets very hot and then starts to stutter and stumble. I wonder if the police bikes had any modification to help with that .

But come on, someone must have some photos, brochures, shirts, whatever they could sell me!! The only Vic Police item I have is a tshirt I just got from fleabay….. it is a size too small, but when would I find another, so bought it.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My recent fleabay purchase, and my one and only Vic Police bit of memorabilia.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I’d be hunting eBay.

Comment

I’d be hunting eBay.
                Constantly!!

Comment

I’ve read the MI reviews, attended Motor Rodeos, and know your background, but still stand by the imagine of motor officers on HD Road Kings; it’s kind of like PB & J to me, they just fit.
                  But but but...he was paid at a rate of $1,000 an hour as a motorcycle model.

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do know that most motor cops in the US are big fans of the movie Electra Glide in Blue. Sentimentality might play a role here. That, and the sound.

Comment

I’ve never seen that, it’s now on my To Watch list,….I’m sure the 1973 soundtrack is GROOVY!

Comment

• Joe2845
                        Joe2845 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Robert Blake certainly had his faults in real life, but this is a pretty good movie!

“IMAGE”,……. I usually reread and proof most everything, lol!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3594 users online. 242 members and 3352 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X