300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Stinger XT HP

I have recently switched to day shift and have decided I do not want this light on my belt anymore. It is about 6 mos. old and has always functioned perfectly. Some of the black finish has worn off the bottom near the switch but this does not affect performance. I will include the light, an extra battery stick, piggyback charger that will charge the light and extra battery at the same time, AC cord and DC cord. I also have the box for it. I paid around $135 for this kit. I would like to get $85 shipped.

As a fellow day shifter,I say keep it on your belt,I also have the same light on my belt.I am always needing a flashlight,even during the day time.Always going into a dark room,or closet,or looking under a house.Keep it,you will be glad you did.
    FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

I would HIGHLY suggest that you keep SOME sort of light on your belt, because you WILL need one some time, even working a dayshift. If you still want to sell your XTHP, at least get a Maglite MagLED 2AA for your always-on-the-duty-belt light.
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

Yeah the Strion I ordered should be here tomorrow for my belt. I also have a Magcharger mounted in the car and an Inoxa X5 in the bag so I will be ok on light. I have a TLR-1 on my duty weapon as well. Just trying to downsize a little.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6386 users online. 358 members and 6028 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X