300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Good Holster Belt 31"

I've been temporarily reassigned to an admin desk job and need a good stiff leather belt to hold up this freakin heavy .45 when I'm plainclothes. Funny how I never noticed the weight when I had it on my duty belt with a bunch of other goodies to balance it out

Let me know if you've got a used one that you've outgrown and we'll deal....
    He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
    -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    -- Hemingway

I got my CCW belt from www.K&DHolsters.com, Kevin does awsome work and his orices are much cheaper than most others, plus quick turn-a-round time.

Comment

If you aren't limited to leather and can wear what you want, I strongly suggest the Wilderness 1 1/2" 5 Stitch Instructor's Belt from www.gunnersalley.com. It will set you back a whooping $40 and is unbeatable for comfort and stability. This company also ships fast so you'll probably have it within 5 business days. Check with them on LE discounts, as I am not sure.

Here's the belt: http://www.gunnersalley.com/product/WILDERNESSBELT

And here are their other belt options: http://www.gunnersalley.com/c=NMIdIs...ssories.belts/

Comment

Thanks guys

I think I'll go with that GA belt. Looks like high quality at a good price
        He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
        -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
        -- Hemingway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4170 users online. 243 members and 3927 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X