Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Sheild Sprint ballistic helmet high Cut Large

****SOLD*****

I have a used but in excellent condition United Shield model Sprint high cut ballistic helmet in level IIIa size large color black. Side rails are MSA and shroud is a Ops core VAS. If you Google united Shield Sprint IIIa helmet you will see that they sell for over $700 on any website you go to
    they are very high end helmets and a big plus is they are lighter then most other helmets.

the shroud is tan right now but I'm having it professionally painted black and I just ordered brand new pads for the liner. I'll include the old pads also which are in good condition I just wanted to put new pads on it.

PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED TO SELL. WAS $285 AND NOW $199 SHIPPED BUT ONLY FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS AS THIS IS THE LOWEST BY FAR YOU WILL EVER FIND A UNITED SHIELD SPRINT IIIA HELMET

price is $199 shipped
    PayPal payment and shipped usps priority mail with tracking sent right away.

I INITIALLY SAID IT WOULD COME WITH A VAS shroud but now instead it's coming with a Ops core Skeleton shroud with Norotos Rhino mount and with bungess. I ordered brand new ballistic helmet EVA pads for the helmet. It comes with 19 new pads which will be included and the old pads will be included. This is a really great helmet. I have used or bought pretty much every brand and type of helmet and this is probably the best one I have ever had. It truly is high quality.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by CorpsTac; 10-10-2018, 08:21 PM.

It also comes with a Norotos Rhino mount
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Sent you PM to purchase...cheers!

Comment

Helmet is **SOLD***

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4907 users online. 269 members and 4638 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X