X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeBiggie
    That sounds like a threat to me!!!
    This is a forum for adults, not crybabies and criminals.

Comment

shut up, no one threatend you. anyone can sit some guns in front of a tac vest and take a picture...so what?
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

For me winning is everything and no one will step over me again just because I was weak. And I will not repeat my mistake again.
        You get some jailhouse business advice?

And if you guys ever make any terrorist threat against me on this board it will be as used as evidence in the near future if anything ever happen to me or my family under the Patriot act.
        What does the Patriot Act have to do with you?
        Last edited by madchiken; 10-26-2008, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Don't get your panties bunched up there, junior. Maybe you should go sit in the corner and cry me a cupful.

If I'm gonna make a threat, you'll know it.
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

You should know the direction where this country is going to and the only advice I can tell you is that God only takes care the one who takes care of themselves!!!
            That doesn't answer the question. What does the Patriot Act have to do with you?

Comment

It doesn't matter. This kook can't even put a coherent thought together.
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Would you be willing to post the PD where they know you to be legit before I buy from you?

G-man
                1*

Comment

Do you mean GOOK instead of KOOK!!!!
                  No, I wrote what I meant. I have no idea if you're Asian or not. Get over yourself, bub.
                  NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by G-MAN View Post
                    Would you be willing to post the PD where they know you to be legit before I buy from you?

G-man
                    1*
                    That address was in Torrence, CA.
                    NRA Life Member

Comment

I already knew it was your company address.

Praise the Patriot Act!

"White nationalist cops" eh? Care to try and explain what you mean by that?
                      NRA Life Member

Comment

Isn't it against the rules for a member to use more than one account? Especially if that same person has been banned for good reason in the past? I thought so....post reported. Black helos may be inbound soon. Tin foil hat.....engaged.

Comment

That's correct and it's my company address.

P.S. I thought it's funny that all my best cutomers were happened to be white cops who show me the way on how to deal with LEO in general and now I put everything I have been taught in use. How funny!!
                          So which POs told you come here and bother us? I'd like to meet those guys. Maybe they could advise us about which jurisdiction they think should be the one to pay for your next incarceration.

Comment

George Tsai is now back and selling on the site as Code104

Comment

Has he been reported?
                              NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5410 users online. 317 members and 5093 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X