Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your dealings with the Feds. That makes me feel much more warm and fuzzy over the whole thing.

Post #2 was enough for me to make me not want to deal with you. I hate to tell you, but probation is probation; arrests are arrests and law enforcement CAN find it on your record.

I'm done.

Comment

Can we get a mod to ban this guy and his alternate personas? He is obviously not an LEO and he is a convicted criminal. He is certainly not fit to continue his membership in this forum.

BTW Loss prevention, while a great stepping stone for up and coming LEO's, is also a popular hiding spot for cop wanna-be's. You know the type, wants to be close to the action but doesn't have the social and decision making skills to be an effective LEO. Odd you would tout your new job in loss prevention.
      Good traffic rule of thumb - Broke down people, drive broke down cars.

Comment

...and now I'm getting PMs from him posting as "JoeBiggie". Great. Tsai, knock it off.

Comment

joeybada******bag
          Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Can't someone stick him in longer for ripping off LEO's and all?

Comment

The join date for "Joeybadabang" is 03-25-2006. The join date for "JoeBiggie" is 03-28-2006. Both profiles list Nevada as the location. "Joeybadabang" said in 2007 that he was going to be doing retail loss prevention work. "JoeBiggie" said in his profile that he was a private security consultant. I think the two names represent the same person. I don't have permission to do traces or read IP address logs or read some other things on this board, but I think the logs and other records could adequately establish the provenance and criminal nature of the solicitations, and I think establishing that might suffice to get this guy some more time locked up.

Comment

Of "curse". Doesn't it irritate you that they say "expunged", even though the declension of expungere would seemingly require "expuncted"? Hmm.

Comment

Hey flashlightguy, my buddy calls me a flashlight cop, so can I git a flashlight?

Comment

Hey Big Joe didn't e'erbody in the 'hood notice you already bada banned?

Comment

Oh Eotech make sights? Now why I din't know they do that? Lemme get a sight then.

Comment

I like dem sights't got t'holo thing. Man I dumped on ol' boy an' most half of 'em hit. Ol' boy got out mad.

Comment

And if you guys ever make any terrorist threat against me on this board it will be as used as evidence in the near future if anything ever happen to me or my family under the Patriot act.
                          I hereby threaten to call you by girls' names and terms of endearment, you crooked little scary sweetie pie con artist.

Comment

Nancy,

Please don't send me PMs. We can keep it public sweetheart. Is there somone else dear?

Yours forever,

Nancy's Favorite

Comment

this guy is an idiot
                              Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBiggie
                                You guys might want to take a look at this and tell me if I am a criminal or not!!!

This pic was taken before one of my clients ship me the merchandise just for my own reference!!

P.S. Besides most of my cutomers right now are either LEO or active military personnel and some of them are actually from this board as well. And if you guys ever make any terrorist threat against me on this board it will be as used as evidence in the near future if anything ever happen to me or my family under the Patriot act. Thank you.
                                Great! Now we've all got his address in case he needs to be run down in the future.
                                NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4265 users online. 282 members and 3983 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X