This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Eotch 512 NIB

I have a brand new Eotech Holosight 512 that use AA batteries that I am looking to sell because I am switching to the NV compatible 552. I am only asking for $330.00 shipped and also I will toss in some extra AA batteries as part of the deal. The preferred method of payment is USPS MO and if you have any question please PM me. Thanks again!!

Poor Joeybadabang. He wouldn't listen to reason last year when he was warned about ripping people off on the internet. Now he is sitting in jail on a $70,000 bond. Should have listened to reason Joey/George C.C. Tsai.

Booking No.: 9808164 Last Name: TSAI First Name: GEORGE Middle Name: CC

Sex: M Race: O Date Of Birth: 06/10/1973 Age: 33 Hair: BLK Eyes: BRO Height: 507 Weight: 150

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 05/25/2007 Arrest Time: 1250 Arrest Agency: 1924 Agency Description: GARDENA PD

Date Booked: 05/25/2007 Time Booked: 1310 Booking Location: 1924 Location Description: PD - GARDENA

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: 70,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 70,000.00

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location: CJ

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 05/31/2007 Assigned Time: 0851

Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL
    Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
    Next Court Code: SBY Next Court Date: 06/13/2007 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: YA06834901

Court Name: TORRANCE MUNICIPAL COURT
    Court Address: 825 MAPLE AVENUE Court City: TORRANCEUPT

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=...=342559&page=1

Comment

Well! I have been found not guilty on all but one charge and the charge has been drop down to misdemanor as well. So thanks again for your support

Comment

Thanks for the heads up not buying anythng from this guy how do criminals become forum members anyway
        In God we trust all others we run through NCIC

Comment

MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, YOUR STILL A CROOK!

G-man
          1*

Comment

Well, you've definitively linked your true identity to this screen alias. I can't believe you're actually bragging online about this. You have serious delusions of grandeur.

How many screennames do you have?

Joeybadabang
            Tactical Joe

several others I can't quite remember. I know you have at least 2 aliases on this forum...

Comment

I recently contacted the arresting detective, John Gubernat, of the Gardenia CA police.. George Tsai has been warned by the detective to stay off all internet gunsites. He in no way is to be posting anything for sale on the internet. If anyone comes across him dealing on the internet, please send me a link so that he can once again be investigated or contact the detective at [email protected] .

There are numerous individuals who were ripped off by this clown. He spent six months in jail. He was sentenced to probation, most likely due to an insanity defense. This is not the type of person who should be a member of an officer/law enforcement forum.

More can be read about his dealings and case at this link http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=...=342559&page=1 He is in fact a thief.

Last edited by 20YearsinBOP; 12-04-2007, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Is that prohibition part of his probation conditions? IF so, looks like PV #1 is already in the bag.

Comment

[QUOTE=20YearsinBOP;1025276]I recently contacted the arresting detective, John Gubernat, of the Gardenia CA police.. George Tsai has been warned by the detective to stay off all internet gunsites. He in no way is to be posting anything for sale on the internet. If anyone comes across him dealing on the internet, please send me a link so that he can once again be investigated or contact the detective at [email protected] .

There are numerous individuals who were ripped off by this clown. He spent six months in jail. He was sentenced to probation, most likely due to an insanity defense. This is not the type of person who should be a member of an officer/law enforcement forum.

Thank you Mak! I have already made the deal with Det. Gubernat and I think you should spend your time on something else instead of keep on watching me like a hawk!

Comment

You made a deal with the detective, ? they don't make deals..........Now get off this forum you are bugging the honorable members here.

Comment

Thank you Mak! I have already made the deal with Det. Gubernat and I think you should spend your time on something else instead of keep on watching me like a hawk!
                      You know George, that's what LEOs do... watch criminals like a hawk. Welcome to reality!
                      Living the Dream... One Day at a Time!

Comment

Originally posted by dsmack View Post
                        You know George, that's what LEOs do... watch criminals like a hawk. Welcome to reality!

I think the reality is at this point time I am going to work for a major retailing business in Southern CA as a loss prevention/fraud investigator. Thank you

Comment

"major retailing business".... So major that they don't do a background check??? Good luck with that. Enjoy your visits with your PO.

Comment

I think you better do your homework before you talk.The deal I got was a summary probation which means required no probation officer visit. Also it does not show up on your record as well.

Comment

Also I think you might want to check me out first before you say anything like that also I have quite a few dealing with Feds and you are more than welcome to ask me for a copy of the email as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5683 users online. 296 members and 5387 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X