300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Inova T3 Tactical light

I have a Inova T3 flashlight that I got as a Christmas gift and due to the grip I have decided to put it up for sale. This is basically brand new in the box with two 3v batteries and I hardly use it at all. I am looking at $50.00 shipped and the preferred method of payment is USPS MO. If you are interested. Please send me a PM. Thank you!

[/

Poor Joeybadabang. He wouldn't listen to reason last year when he was warned about ripping people off on the internet. Now he is sitting in jail on a $70,000 bond. Should have listened to reason Joey/George C.C. Tsai.

Booking No.: 9808164 Last Name: TSAI First Name: GEORGE Middle Name: CC

Sex: M Race: O Date Of Birth: 06/10/1973 Age: 33 Hair: BLK Eyes: BRO Height: 507 Weight: 150

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 05/25/2007 Arrest Time: 1250 Arrest Agency: 1924 Agency Description: GARDENA PD

Date Booked: 05/25/2007 Time Booked: 1310 Booking Location: 1924 Location Description: PD - GARDENA

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: 70,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 70,000.00

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location: CJ

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 05/31/2007 Assigned Time: 0851

Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL
    Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
    Next Court Code: SBY Next Court Date: 06/13/2007 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: YA06834901

Court Name: TORRANCE MUNICIPAL COURT
    Court Address: 825 MAPLE AVENUE Court City: TORRANCEUPT

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc...35/m/400106398

http://www.snipershide.net/forum/ubb...e=1#Post184084

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=...=342559&page=1

Comment

Oh, dang! Busted!! But how do you get a guy from Nevada, arrested by Gardena (So Cal) PD, matched with this Joey guy? I know it's pretty simple, but I'm kinda new here......
      Last edited by IMachU; 06-14-2007, 01:52 PM.

Comment

It's real.

Check out SIGForum.com and ARF.com and do a search on his name. Gardenia PD detectives arrested him a few weeks ago. He's a prolific internet scammer and has several screennames, two of which have shown up here.

Comment

Do your home work before you open up your mouth. What you say will be used against you like Miranda Right. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Joeybadabang View Post
            Do your home work before you open up your mouth. What you say will be used against you like Miranda Right. Thank you

Huh?? In another thread you confirmed this info. It sounds like someone has done their homework.
            "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
            1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

Comment

A lot of people have done their homework on this one...so much that hopefully he's run himself out of business. He goes as "Joe Big 0070" as well on other boards, I think his 2nd screenname here is "Joe Big" (0 posts), he was flagged on another website as using that alias here. Maybe we'll see his alter ego post in a while.

There are so many people wary of him now that I can't see him being able to get over - but that's what happens when you scam dozens of people out of their hard-earned money.

Comment

...and now I'm getting PMs from him posting as "JoeBiggie". Great. Tsai, knock it off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4371 users online. 287 members and 4084 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X