300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European badges&patches to trade

Hello.I'm a policeman working in The Basque Country in the North of Spain. ERTZAINTZA is the name of my police.

I collect patches and metal badges and I have my police breast badges ( 4 autenthic and actually units) and some spanish and european police patches.

I'm very interested in american badges (no mini or pins), and patches too.

I can send some photos you say me.

Thanks and be safe.

i have some nypd uniform and special unit patches for trade.

Comment

Think "OPSEC"......
      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by 10-13
        i have some nypd uniform and special unit patches for trade.
        Hello 10-13. If you like, we can send both, our photo patches, and is not problem for me to trade a new uniform too. (with photo of course ,you can see it)

grumpyirishman: Sorry, my english is not too good. I don't understand opsec.

Thanks. Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHWAY
          Hello 10-13. If you like, we can send both, our photo patches, and is not problem for me to trade a new uniform too. (with photo of course ,you can see it)

grumpyirishman: Sorry, my english is not too good. I don't understand opsec.

Thanks. Best regards.
          opsec = operation security. I think he was referring to my post. I'm not offering a complete NYPD uniform, im only offering the patch that we wear on our uniform. aside from the uniform patch, i also have NYPD special unit patches (ie ESU, SOD, Highway, etc.) as always, i will only send to a verifiable police department address. i wont ship to a home address or PO boxes.

HIGHWAY, please send some pics of your patches and the mailing address for your department.

Comment

I 'll send you a private message. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6348 users online. 364 members and 5984 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X