Guns for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns for sale.

I have a brand new Glock 27 and a Smith & Wesson Airweight 38 special plus p for sale. I love them both very much, but unfortunatly for me I have a money hungry ex-wife that took me for almost everything that I have. So yeah, I had to get rid of my car and now I have to get another "beater" car. But anyway, I'm asking $550 for the glock and $310 for the Smith.

Anyone? Make an offer.

Comment

man...kinda wish ya had a ethan allen pepper box.....
      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

lol.. sorry bro.

Comment

That is way to much for the Glock.

Comment

Yeah you can pick up a Glock 27 for $450 brand new.

Comment

sent you a PM.........
              ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
              -- John Wayne

Comment

I'd love to help a man in need, but that Glock can be found for around $400.
                Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me.

Comment

I can get the 27 brand new for $400

Comment

Does that clock perhaps have an internal laserpoint?
                    Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me.

Comment

Are you guys getting discounts on them thru your departments? I did research on it before I posted for the going prices around here and they're selling for $550 with the two mags, and the pinky ext. I am honestly not trying to rip anyone off by no means. If the case is that I am asking to much, please send a link or something showing the price and believe me, I will work with that. Like I said I was only asking the going price that the local gun stores were asking. Thanks for all the input.

Comment

Originally posted by utoh50
                        Are you guys getting discounts on them thru your departments? I did research on it before I posted for the going prices around here and they're selling for $550 with the two mags, and the pinky ext. I am honestly not trying to rip anyone off by no means. If the case is that I am asking to much, please send a link or something showing the price and believe me, I will work with that. Like I said I was only asking the going price that the local gun stores were asking. Thanks for all the input.
                        You can order them from dealers, complete with the mags and a nice lil carry case for around $400 - 450. No law enforcement discount required... to my knowledge.

Comment

Academy Sports in my area sells Glocks new in box for $500. As a private seller, you cannot expect to get the going price of a gun dealer; whether you shot it or not, it is used (like buying a car from a dealer, it depreciates greatly just by driving it off the lot).

Comment

GLOCK 27

3712 FIXED SIGHTS 9RD 449.00
                            41243 FIXED SIGHTS OD GREEN 9RD 449.00

TopGlock

Comment

Ok... I have finally got them sold and I am going to pick up my new car the weekend after next. Thanx to all..

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6308 users online. 278 members and 6030 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X