300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Need Safariland SSIII (070) for Glock 22

I need a Safariland SSIII (070) for a Glock 22 like yesterday. Right hand b/w. I don't have a uniform shop anywhere close and I won a holster on ebay only to find out the guy didn't say it was for a lefty. He gladly refunded my money but I still nee a holster. Mine is broke so It would be great to find one asap. We have to provide our own gear here in my department and I am trying to save a couple bucks. I just can't affort a new one from Galls right now.

Dave

Update: I found a level 3 raptor. I would still like to get a SSIII. By the way, just to clear up. The 070 is the model number that these holsters used to be sold before Safariland decided to market under the name SSIII. So I am still looking for a SSIII for a Glock 22
    Last edited by Deputy_Dave; 12-04-2005, 12:13 AM.
    10-9 ??? AWW S%$#

Originally posted by Deputy_Dave
    I need a Safariland SSIII (070) for a Glock 22 like yesterday. Right hand b/w. I don't have a uniform shop anywhere close and I won a holster on ebay only to find out the guy didn't say it was for a lefty. He gladly refunded my money but I still nee a holster. Mine is broke so It would be great to find one asap. We have to provide our own gear here in my department and I am trying to save a couple bucks. I just can't affort a new one from Galls right now.

Dave
    Check your PM
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Check Quartermaster,if you order it today,it will be to you on Wednesday.
      FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy_Dave

Dave

Update: I found a level 3 raptor. I would still like to get a SSIII. By the way, just to clear up. The 070 is the model number that these holsters used to be sold before Safariland decided to market under the name SSIII. So I am still looking for a SSIII for a Glock 22
        Dave,
        Check your PMs. I have what you are seeking!
        Be safe,
        Terry

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7904 users online. 374 members and 7530 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X