Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need a couple basketweave & other items: (& I'm paying, not the dept)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a couple basketweave & other items: (& I'm paying, not the dept)

Hoping someone might've switched types of gear, or just has pity... I have to provide all my own gear.

NEEDED: (all in basketweave. Mirage or the fake stuff ok)
    • Mini-mag light holder (the original little light, not the fancy new ones)
    • Small (mk III) OC spray case
    • Leatherman-type tool case (Remington brand, probably same size as Gerber?)

And here is stuff I'd really *like* but not as urgently needed. I've shrunk out of some of my current gear (belt, vest)
    • Basketweave Ranger belt, 2.25" (black) size 38 or 36
    • vest that is flexible enough for a female 12.5"
    • black vest carrier at least 28 in" front bottom--to be altered for current vest
    • basketweave cell phone case for the older (not flip) small Nokias (the kind you can change the face plate)
    • high cap. mags for Glock 23
    • clip on cuff pouch, (i.e. ripoffs) &/or mag/OC pouch

I realize this is a long shot. I am trying to watch Ebay too. Feel free to link to a good auction, I'm never sure I've searched right! I am VERY much on a budget.

Have pity on a poor Reserve.

I do have a OC case somewhere here if your interested.
    Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Comment

I've got an Uncle Mike's Mirage Basketweave belt. It has their "triple retention buckle" instead of the santa claus buckle. It is size large (36-42). I wore it ONE day, so it is virtually brand new.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.
      Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

i have a basketweave holster for a Sig P228/9 and fits glock 19/23. its a Bianchi Grabber. Also have a radio holder and semi new cuff case, not rip off tho. PM me if interested
        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

hay guys, thanks. Some PM's should be on the way later tonight. Haven't had a day off since the beginning of last month (beginning of new job) and only online sporadically.

But other than shooting, I have a DAY OFF today. Hopefully catch up some tonight!

Thanks!

Comment

Ebay man, Ebay. Many of the officers sell their stuff that they've grown out of on Ebay for cheap. You can get a whole rig for 50$ sometimes.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3151 users online. 211 members and 2940 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X