300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surviving the Police Oral Board e-Book

I am offering a e-Book (PDF Adobe Reader format) that I've put together over the past two years. It's titled "Surviving the Police Oral board." It is geared towards police applicants (not current officers) and has sections on filling out the application, preparing for the oral interview, dressing for success, walking in the door, the interview itself, the closing and an appendix with sample questions that may be encountered and suggested ways of answering them.

With so many applicants via for one or two positions, this e-Book provides valuable information to help give a candidate the edge. I've sold the e-book on Ebay in the past and always received positive feedback from it.

I have finally started to make it more available through the police forums. I have 15 years experience, currently a Sergeant. I have also sat on oral boards for new police officers as well as promotional assessment centers as a scorer for officers testing for promotion.

The e-Book "Surviving the Police Oral Board" is $4.99 (no shipping charge as it is sent via email).

If interested, payment can be made via PayPal to [email protected] and I will update a place on Signal-1.com website for mail orders in the future.

I am not sure if the Trading Post forum is open to the public or non-LEOs, but this e-Book is geared towards new applicants applying as law enforcement officers.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6265 users online. 344 members and 5921 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X