300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK USP trade or sale

I want to trade my HK USP 9mm compact for a Glock 22. My pistol is very well maintained but used through the academy(97%). Includes three standard cap mags. Will trade for Glock 22 in similar condition or sell for $500 or best offer (which is what they go for on other gun sites, but I am more than willing to negotiate).

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions here.

Thanks
    Last edited by Undo; 07-25-2005, 11:24 AM. Reason: sold

Why are you trading down?
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Lol. Yes, I love my HK. But there are a couple of reasons for the change.

The department I volunteer with has a long list of approved handguns but prefers/issues the Glock 22. I just see a number of benefits to carrying what my partner will likely be carrying, including interchangable magazines (hope it never comes to that!)

Also, the USP's first round has a different trigger pull than the rest just like any other double/single action pistol. All other things being equal, I would really rather not have to deal with that.

Forgot to mention that I will include the holster- nylon mid-ride.

Comment

pictures

I was asked to post some pics, so here they are. All serials have been blurred.

Last edited by Undo; 07-18-2005, 11:35 PM. Reason: pics not working

Comment

Hey man, I am really interested in your gun, I will probably buy it from you if you can ship it? If you can let me know. Thanks

Comment

PM sent to tdog14

Sorry friend.
            Last edited by Undo; 07-22-2005, 03:39 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Sold

Sold.

Thank you for your interest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5876 users online. 322 members and 5554 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X