300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches

Anybody into selling/trading patches in here? I'm just getting into this and just bought my first 2. I'm interested in almost anything out there. Don't have much to trade at the moment (unless you're into military patches), but I'd like to see my "collection" grow.
    "Without love, I should be spiritless." ~Francois Maynard~
    "And these nights I get high just from breathing when I lie here with you." ~Author Unknown~
    "Do I miss you, or am I lying to myself again" ~Journey~

PM me your address to. I dont collect them, but people give them to me all the time. You can have the few I have.
    South Bloomfield Police Department
    K9 Unit

American Working Dog Council

Comment

PM or email me your address and I'll send you one (Alexandria VA Sheriff).
      sigpic
      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by OSI_Guy
        Anybody into selling/trading patches in here? I'm just getting into this and just bought my first 2. I'm interested in almost anything out there. Don't have much to trade at the moment (unless you're into military patches), but I'd like to see my "collection" grow.
        I am in the same position as you. I am willing to trade with you, PM me your address and I will send out my department patch

Comment

I've got our sheriff's office's jr. deputy stickers I'll send out for free to anyone who wants them...
          I'm interested in starting a sticker/patch collection too but I don't have any Explorer patches to trade right now. I'd have to check with an advisor.
          Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

pm me with the details and I will get you out a department patch as well.
            Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

Patches

send me a PM with a mailing address and I will try and scarf one up for you

Comment

hello to the us

i try to grow my patch and badge collection here in germany too which i start when i was first in miami about 18 jears ago

if you able and willing to help me here is my address

manfred meisterjahn
                sauerstr. 18
                59505 bad sassendorf
                germany

thank you very much

best regards
                masterchief

Comment

oh i forget

there is a german hosted law enforcement forum which is pretty good and they have a patch trading tread too

www.security-meeting.com

Comment

Patch Collector

Hello, this is my very first post as I just joined a few days ago and just got authorized to post. I am a Sergeant with the PD in Richmond, VA. I have been collecting since 1987 and have close to 6,400 patches plus numerous other items such as badges, uniform shirts, T-shirts, hats, ball caps, lapel pins, coffee cups, Road Champs cars and so on.

I do not specialize, but still collect any and all law enforcment patches. I really love to get old styles and special unit patches and patches for now defunct units/agencies. For Virginia, only, I also collect Fire Department patches.

So, if anyone out there would like to do a bit of patch trading, feel free to contact me.

Fraternally,
                    Dave Childress

Comment

Originally posted by dwc0760
                      Hello, this is my very first post as I just joined a few days ago and just got authorized to post. I am a Sergeant with the PD in Richmond, VA. I have been collecting since 1987 and have close to 6,400 patches plus numerous other items such as badges, uniform shirts, T-shirts, hats, ball caps, lapel pins, coffee cups, Road Champs cars and so on.

I do not specialize, but still collect any and all law enforcment patches. I really love to get old styles and special unit patches and patches for now defunct units/agencies. For Virginia, only, I also collect Fire Department patches.

So, if anyone out there would like to do a bit of patch trading, feel free to contact me.

Fraternally,
                      Dave Childress
                      holy crap...6,400 patches

sent you a PM

Comment

6,400?
                        Do you like have a whole room set aside for them?
                        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Patch Room in Virginia

Actually, yes, I do have one room in which I keep my collection. I have stuff all over the place and my wife has threatened to do nasty stuff to it. But, I keep her at bay.

Dave Childress
                          Richmond VA
                          E-Mail: [email protected]

Comment

I have an extra Oklahoma Highway Patrol Patch I would trade for another state police or highway patrol patch?

Comment

USAF patches

OSI Guy, you mentioned USAF patches. I would be interested in any of those that you have or can get. I have lots of police/fire/all kinds of patches to trade for. email me @ [email protected], and let me know what you have available to trade! Thanks!
                              Mark

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5310 users online. 288 members and 5022 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X