300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Rifle vest

I'd like to pick up a used rifle vest, with plates, in black or OD green. I recently got certified for rapid deployment but I don't have a lot of cash to spend on the extra gear.

Please PM or reply with what you have.

Thanks a ton!
    "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

ebay......
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
      ebay......

Ahh yes, the land of non-branded uncertified armor plates shipped from Hong Kong.
      "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

Comment

Would't go that far.... I bought a branded and warrantied set for $500 from a cop with Vegas Metro earlier this year... so **** off
        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
          Would't go that far.... I bought a branded and warrantied set for $500 from a cop with Vegas Metro earlier this year... so **** off
          My my my - a bit high strung, are we?

Glad it worked out for you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3292 users online. 186 members and 3106 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X