300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to buy red and blue lights.

Looking to buy to smaller red and blue lights for the back window and grill of my squad car. Please shoot me and email if you have any for sale

Also may be interested in some strobe lights also for the squad

thanks.

If you need a power supply for the strobes, I have one that I don't need any more.
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

What do you mean a power supply?

Comment

Power the lights...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Like CCCSD said, it powers the strobes. Some dash lights have a built in power supply so you can plug them in to an outlet and be G2G, but others, along with corner strobes and grill strobes, need a power supply to store, then release the power to the light. It is also how you set up the patterns for those lights or sync them. If you hook a strobe directly to a battery, it won't work, unlike an LED.
          Originally posted by Ceridwen
          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

I have red/blue leds for sale. They were used approx. 6 months in my cruiser until I switched departments and my current department will not let us put other lights on ours cars. The lights were purchased from Extreme Tactical Dynamics. The longer lights is LED Quad new is $89, The bigger square lights are Deck 2 Dual red/blue $67, and the smaller lights are the E24 (Still new) $24 each. Will sell all for $150 which would include shipping. picture.jpg

Comment

PM sent. Have several red/blue whelen slimlighters Gen 1 and Whelen Dash King self contained red/blue strobes. Also Federal Signal Delta Ray LED red/blue visor lights

Comment

Sent you a PM
                Last edited by Ten-32; 01-22-2015, 04:42 PM.
                "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

Comment

I have an all blue Federal Signal Viper S2 with about a 1 foot cord. Asking $100/obo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6474 users online. 351 members and 6123 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X